Resource icon

Misc Fictional Tyre Set 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
aagancia submitted a new resource:

Fictional tyre set (version 1.1) - Tyres

re-uploading...

This may not make sense for everyone. I did this just for my own amusement. Those playing with fictional teams may want to use this.

Each tyre compund is made by a different manufacturer.

previewmvr.jpg

alternate link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w0qk6p740zmrv1l

Read more about this resource...

As i said,i say it again.All these tyres are for me the best mods for this game!These things make this game to a new game-simply epic.Your´s and weeks before from Rian Speed.Not to forget Ryder,has opened the way for change tyre manufactures!:thumbsup:Thanks to you all ;)
2013-03-27_00001.jpg

And these wonderful firestone tyres...Many thanks:inlove:

As i said,i say it again.All these tyres are for me the best mods for this game!These things make this game to a new game-simply epic.Your´s and weeks before from Rian Speed.Not to forget Ryder,has opened the way for change tyre manufactures!:thumbsup:Thanks to you all ;)
View attachment 37195
And these wonderful firestone tyres...Many thanks:inlove:

Thank you. It really makes your target car complete. I'll be releasing a firestone set very soon.:)

no, it does not change the grip level of the tyre compund. Just the skins. But, a quick tweak on the render-materials.xml can swap any of the tyre into the inter or wet slot.

tyreXXX.tga - contains textures for the static tyre wall and alpha channels for the dry tyre branding.
tyreXXX_blur.tga- contains textures for the spinning tyre wall and alpha channels for the wet tyre branding.

The difference between using the spinning tyre wall texture and not is nearly none. Personally, I just cannot see its effect while the car is in motion. Also, since I do not use the alpha channels in this mod, I just decided to not use the tyreXXX_blur.tga to keep the render xml simple and keep the pssg file size at a minimum.

You can also apply the same technique if you are working on a multi tyre mod for each team/car to minimize the amount of textures you need to import into each car pssg.

Well, I copied the tyremed which was set as replacement for TBlurTyreMap at the general tyre_walls and used it as tyre_blur and placed it into those tyres w/o blur. Though, I agree I don't really notice the blur anyway, at least not with multi tyres render file.

I still struggle whether I should keep the colors all zero as using 13 different tyre walls may ruin the optic.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back