1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fictional McLaren Honda SAP 3.0

McLaren Honda

1. airutonpurosuto8912

When I downloaded the mod and looked at the car's color, I realised that the base color was self-made :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

The SAP logo has a fault on the left sidepod (mirroring, you gotta make it smaller :D)
  3. Oh deary me, will look into it thank you :D

What do you mean? ;o
  4. -Clarity- updated Fictional McLaren Honda SAP with a new update entry:

McLaren Honda - Logo Update

Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. airutonpurosuto8912

I thought that the base color was used from my Orange McLaren before I downloaded this mod :p
  6. Oh my xD no no don't worry. I wanted to make a red one but ._. I'm a Ferrari fan :p, my brother didn't really like the blue one xD and I dont like green so .. I wen't for orange xD.

I fixed the SAP logo thingy and replaced the pixelated logos :3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It is hands down the most beautiful one I have seen so far, but.... does not work in Career mode
  8. What do you mean? :o
  9. Well, I mean that I get through practice and then during Q1 or Q2 the car gets totalled and that's it... then when I go to the race, in the pit all the tyres are "damaged" according to the game, and when I start, it blows the engine and that's it....
  10. I'm afraid that's not related to my mod in any way. I'll dig on that though and keep you informed
  11. Well, I do not mean to imply anything by saying this, but with the other mods everything works just fine and I can finish the races... could be something wrong with my save file or smthng.... maybe I shall try your mod once again for as I said, I love the color