1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fictional Infiniti Redbull Volkswagen Racing car 1.0

2 versions. With 2013 names, numbers and with 2014 ones.

1. w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Fictional Infiniti Redbull Volkswagen Racing car - 2 versions. With 2013 names, numbers and with 2014 ones.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. Really good skin,but a forum really dead,dead,dead.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ty mate. I know . It's a shame :(. Hopefully it will be better with f1 2014 (although I have serious doubts).
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Awesome job @w1n1x brilliant last skin for the game, shame your stopping for now but hopefully you can do some when F1 2014 comes out :) and thanks for doing the 2013 numbers and names to :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anytime.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. it's been a while...Great Job man,already using it :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. capitally:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  8. Well with GRID Autosport it is hard to tell since CM won't say anything till that game loses hype.

Nice skin. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Is GRID autosport moddable? Don't know anything about that game since I don't own it. But I will keep my fingers crossed.
  10. Me too.
  11. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

It will be moddable to some sort of degree. Depends if they have the files laid out like in the original Grid game, with set teams etc. If it follows the pattern of Grid 2.....will be less moddable.
    • Beer Beer x 2
  12. Yes this is cool but i wonder if there still going to buy red bull f1 team but still this is awesome
    • Like Like x 1