1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Fictional 2015 Telmex Mclaren Honda DHD & HD quad team pack 1.0

x2HD and HD team pack :)

1. w1n1x submitted a new resource:

2015 Telmex Mclaren Honda 2xHD and HD quad team pack - 2xHD and HD team pack :)

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 9
  2. Click on read more about this resource to see the download links and pics :)
    Ignore the download button at the bottom right, that's the red version because it didn't let me to upload this resource without putting a link to it.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  3. Oh my word,super job,and a lot of hard work too I guess,a BIG thank you to yourself,and all the guy's involved.:cool::thumbsup::notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah a full month of work :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. FANTASTIC JOB ! GREAT !!!

6. One request: Could you make the gloves for the blue version please with the Hami reebok mclaren gloves turning the black parts to blue ? would be fantastic...

7. sorry nope, haven't got time for it.

8. Great work bro. :thumbsup:
    Keep it up buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Absolutely perfect!

• Like Like x 1
  10. amazing paints jobs super.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Niiice :) :thumbsup: love it :D

12. Wow! Although I love the red and white for the throwback to Senna/Prost days, the black model is by far my favourite! It's a nod to the 'West' McLaren days, but with a modern feel - love it!

• Like Like x 1
  13. God is born :confused: Awesome :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sometimes i regret for not having the F1 2012 :roflmao: They look really awesome! Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  15. :thumbsup: very great work realy :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks , appreciate it :thumbsup:

17. Nice Work!!!
    Can u do a fictional Williams Mercedes Team?

18. In fact i have some more requests,:

A fictional Toro Rosso Renault Team & Fictional Marussia Ferrari team

19. Sorry, nope. Haven't got time for it and the new game will be out next week.Some of my mods will be uploaded mid october but i will concentrate mostly on the new game.