Resource icon

Skins Fictional 2015 Ferrari 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your reply. It means a lot Henky. You're right. I had a hard day at school. I shouldn't have let that affect my way of replying way. I apologize for being a duchebag Lusk. I agree that I overreacted this a little bit, but as I've said I choose Ferrari because I wanted users to be able to use online mod as well without swapping files whenever they want to play online or not.
I hope we can leave this bad memory behind and move on.. Btw I'm not trying to become a software engineer ,that would be too much for me hehe.

Apology accepted, I also say sorry for my reactions.
I still log on to find `dislikes` by the same person, needforspeedgamer seems to find this a fun thing as it is daily, let me remind you of your post `countdown 100,000 to zero`, I dislike numbers and through your need to get as many posts/likes as possible you are transparent in your need to be noticed, such a meaningless post.
I will therefore dislike every number you have posted if you do not stop your childish ways, you can dislike my 20 posts at your leisure.

I would like to bring this attention to a moderator as this member repeats his actions on all my posts.
needforspeedgamer

here is a lotus now..I will transfer to another thread as this is your topic.

@LuskRacer

Am I mistaken but are those designs are actually done for this game?Because then they look pretty well done despite the limitations. You should definitely release those cause they are worth it. I'm sure others would appreciate it.
Anyway I love the Lotus's design even if it's done on the mercedes chassic, I like the color combination and choice of logos. Very creative( I lack it unfortunately, I just cannotreally come up with any good ideas by myself, I hope I will change over the time)
Just a tip: Post those in the thread called the "WIP thread" .

As you know some designs work on certain models, this makes the above possible.
As for being creative, I work for a design company who focus on 3d modelling for training purpose in Hospitals.

thank you for your comments, maybe I can help you design in future projects and bring more creative thinking to what you want to do. The above cars are both CM 2014 designs and can be placed in-game.
Everything starts with a vision.

few more weeks we will have cars to paint for 2015, the w05, ferrari and redbull are the only current 2014 cars that will have the correct nose (ferrari is the only legal 2015 nose design from 2014 ) or as near to it as we can get, I would base work on them for 2015.

will now post in work progression thread.
thank you and once again sorry if my remark did not reach you well, but it was not meant with harm.

LR

• Deleted member 161052

<snip >

mod edit - missing out one letter doesn't make it acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things here, GENISIS got himself into trouble by spamming over 40 posts in one hour with dislikes (on one person). After a week in SImberia, the day he came back he immediately spammed over 90 posts. His ban was for trolling and ignoring Staff instructions regarding troll voting.

Only Staff are responsible for the actions they carry out, nobody else influences what they do.

@LuskRacer please don't abuse the voting system by just disliking anything that is posted by one person because you don't like them. If you dislike them, put them on your ignore list, just don't troll vote them.

Apology accepted, I also say sorry for my reactions.
I still log on to find `dislikes` by the same person, needforspeedgamer seems to find this a fun thing as it is daily, let me remind you of your post `countdown 100,000 to zero`, I dislike numbers and through your need to get as many posts/likes as possible you are transparent in your need to be noticed, such a meaningless post.
I will therefore dislike every number you have posted if you do not stop your childish ways, you can dislike my 20 posts at your leisure.

I would like to bring this attention to a moderator as this member repeats his actions on all my posts.
needforspeedgamer

here is a lotus now..I will transfer to another thread as this is your topic.
Hey Lusk, i am sorry for behaving badly to you
Edit: is this for F1 2014 ?
Edit again :p : are you gonna release this ?

Last edited:
Two things here, GENISIS got himself into trouble by spamming over 40 posts in one hour with dislikes (on one person). After a week in SImberia, the day he came back he immediately spammed over 90 posts. His ban was for trolling and ignoring Staff instructions regarding troll voting.

Only Staff are responsible for the actions they carry out, nobody else influences what they do.

@LuskRacer please don't abuse the voting system by just disliking anything that is posted by one person because you don't like them. If you dislike them, put them on your ignore list, just don't troll vote them.

why does this no apply to those who have also done this, why I only have warning, other people have say sorry for actions, the actions were from same peoples, all dislike my post when made and have not made many to dislike! I do same and even name needforspeed for his actions and yet I am still remind of rule that others break first!

@dovidesign no need to be sorry you can be as you would like you have no rules for you and others.
@dovedesign as this is thread of other I start in work progress place for image and update.
@doevdesign I accept apology, and still not understand why I was named stupid idiot by yourself.

@needspeed did you act douche or was it real? I have no more dealing with yourself as I find you and the comment you make be that of a child. I apology to you and I except an apology from yourself. you suffer with narcissism.

• Deleted member 161052

@LuskRacer I do NOT suffer with narcissism, so you are absolutely wrong at the end of your comment.

why does this no apply to those who have also done this, why I only have warning, other people have say sorry for actions, the actions were from same peoples, all dislike my post when made and have not made many to dislike! I do same and even name needforspeed for his actions and yet I am still remind of rule that others break first!

@dovidesign no need to be sorry you can be as you would like you have no rules for you and others.
@dovedesign as this is thread of other I start in work progress place for image and update.
@doevdesign I accept apology, and still not understand why I was named stupid idiot by yourself.

@needspeed did you act douche or was it real? I have no more dealing with yourself as I find you and the comment you make be that of a child. I apology to you and I except an apology from yourself. you suffer with narcissism.
It's Dovi not Dove or Doev :D
And I don't understand what do you mean : "I accept apology, and still not understand why I was named stupid idiot by yourself"

That wasn't a warning I gave you, it was a request. Which is why I started it with a 'please' and ended it with a 'thanks'. It was there to remind you not to go further along that particular 'dislike' path :)

That wasn't a warning I gave you, it was a request. Which is why I started it with a 'please' and ended it with a 'thanks'. It was there to remind you not to go further along that particular 'dislike' path :)

maybe request should spell `I request ALL members who continue in this topic to follow rules as stated in forum memberships`
please remind also other people as they also travel same dislike path.
thanks.

@dovedesign my english is not as good but I am understanding more.
I apologize to you and I accept your apology. thank you.

• Deleted member 161052

< DELETED: Well, Lusk seems to ignore my apology. >

luskracer.jpg
maybe request should spell `I request ALL members who continue in this topic to follow rules as stated in forum memberships`
please remind also other people as they also travel same dislike path.
thanks.

I am making the request to you, because everyone else is not going down the dislike path you've chosen in the picture below. I don't care if people dislike a few posts, but when they have no meaning and are being used to annoy someone, then I do care.

How can you possibly legitimately down vote someone for posting a number in a silly countdown thread? So I am requesting that you don't continue doing that ...... OK?

Naturally other members should not do this sort of thing either, but I shouldn't need to say that.

So let's be grown up about this and end this here, thanks :)

luskracer.jpg

Last edited:
Now show the dislike I get from the people who apologize and x4 means I end up with more, the ratio of dislike to the threads I posted was just as high, the fact I had less posts for them all to dislike was due to myself not making many!

I post on numbers thread as I want to show that I can do the same as those but because they have 300 postings a day and if the game is called `dislike me` then I also can play that game.

do you read the whole post or do you make a judgement because my name is new?

you are not correct to single out one from all, if you think this was right then I find that thought unbalance and bias.
you say `other members` should not make you need to feel you have to say this to them!!. meaning you single myself and others being ? your family? your friends?
you should need to say it as it takes two people to have row and in this case it was myself and 4 others who continued to dislike all or any comment i make.

in this thread
page1- 12.20 DIDISABIN - ur an idiot Lusk

rules here are not even.

Wow I have been away only for 2 days and this thread's main theme changed quite a lot.
I wouldn't like to get myself involved in this stuff, nor do I have any problem with you guys discussing it here but if I remember right this is considered highly off-topic already( meant about the last couple of
pages) . Aren't private messages made for this specific reason?

I will leave this situation to the moderators cause this is their duty and not mine.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%