Resource icon

Skins Fictional 2015 Ferrari 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Truth is I hate people like him. He has just joined the site and he keeps trolling on other people's work while he himself didn't even upload any decent mod so far not to mention noteven a single mod was made by him. If he would be aware of the skinning limitations instead of complimenting my work then I wouldn't have said a single word. But coming here and calling this not much of a change before doing any research about the game's cr* p texture layout really pisses me off. I'm done, I had enough. If you want it I can send you the car psd and you can finish the specocc and upload it instead of me.
no thanks. you know that i won't do any F1 2014 skin again.
your reaction shown above was quite exaggerated.
he maybe aware with this game's limitation as he said maybe W05 model would be a better option. so he told you a reason why (and i don't see a troll there).
you have told the reasonable explanation why you apply this to F14T. so why you even mad? if he don't get it just leave it. just see how many people like your work.
look how someone gave a star for my Affalterbach Mercedes and i didn't even give a damn.
that's a life law buddy. when someone try produce and/or sell something there would be people who like and not and there may be a reason behind it. it's subjective. even a success people/companies have experienced and know this risk.
you, me, people. have up and down.
you need a free air. don't push yourself. keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Truth is I hate people like him. He has just joined the site and he keeps trolling on other people's work while he himself didn't even upload any decent mod so far not to mention noteven a single mod was made by him. If he would be aware of the skinning limitations instead of complimenting my work then I wouldn't have said a single word. But coming here and calling this not much of a change before doing any research about the game's cr* p texture layout really pisses me off. I'm done, I had enough. If you want it I can send you the car psd and you can finish the specocc and upload it instead of me.
Can you send me your psd file, please ?
I know that that Lusk guy complain about your skin. I know how that feel, but don't get that guy kill your mood. Don't be discouraged that easily. Like people says "That how the life works".
You know, it is not easy to like....please everybody's taste on this website. So when people complain about something, just forget it, don't give a goddamn care. But that is just a small percent. Look how many people like your work. For me, it is like a movie. When a director release his movie for example, many people and critics will say that that is one of that director best movie but others will say that that is his worst movie or is an ok one.
Everyone had their up and down moment like me, you and other modders
You need free air, don't have stress. Just relax ;)
I really like your works, remember the first comment i worte, that is a proof I guess :p

(Sorry, my writing is not good)

I get enough fresh air, believe me. I'm hanging out with my friends for a few hours every single day so… I don't lack fresh air, that's not the reason behind my mood.
Your kind posts made me change my mind. I will finish the yellow too but don't know when since I have technical issues with my PC. I was aware of the fact from the very start of my modding career here that I cannot please everyone. I didn't even aim too since the majority was more than enough. Thank you all and from now on I will ignore those 1 or 2 hater's opinion

I get enough fresh air, believe me. I'm hanging out with my friends for a few hours every single day so… I don't lack fresh air, that's not the reason behind my mood.
Your kind posts made me change my mind. I will finish the yellow too but don't know when since I have technical issues with my PC. I was aware of the fact from the very start of my modding career here that I cannot please everyone. I didn't even aim too since the majority was more than enough. Thank you all and from now on I will ignore those 1 or 2 hater's opinion
At the moment are also not much skinners here at the F1 sides...so you are almost the last one of which can create masterpieces....:thumbsup:

Great, looking forward to seeing your Yellow Ferrari ;)

Last edited:

Your "modding career"???!!...you really do need some fresh air as pointed out, you might also need to take medication with you.
you say in many writings you will give up making work, yet you still make them. are you deluded?
Do I need to be here for any time before I speak, are you the guardian of time now?, the purpose of a forum is to talk, have opinion, but you now say when I can?
the skins you create are simple and at the level of novice, if the above has taken hours of your day then you show something that can be done in 20 minute! if it take hours you are not good and need to find other career!!!! LOL.

I said not much work as you had simply removed the color lines of green and white and replaced with black. I suggest you use another model w05 (( BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED ABILITY WITH THE FARRARI!!!))..and suddenly i am the idiot and you end up with a car you cannot skin!..you make a lot of sense for stupid persons who are by your side.
I do no respect this and therefore have not respect for you.

when we talk `dislike` i connect here and find i have many alert, from the same people who only group together and do this act, then all complain together if I should dislike something, I dislike and then 4-5 others dislike any comment I makes.

I ask the moderator for answers as to why this should be if continued as this is not the correct forum rule.

I upload my files to GF1 not here, I work in many modding groups at a level of enjoyment with my peers, not at this level of petty talk and childish squabbles.

I excuse some members of my comment here as they have been very informative and helpful.

try another model, this is what I meant instead of just change colors as you did.

Last edited:
you make a lot of sense for stupid persons who are by your side
I don´t care who good and who bad in skinning...I always look forward to new skins,and he is one of the last that is active on the site...as i came here at F1 2012 almost every day 4-5 new skins or something...and today...?so i repeat:don´t care if skins simple or something(i´m not expert in this)but if i like it-i will use it;)

As usual a comment made here suddenly makes angry remarks.
I repeat I said the car was not much different, and yet this is wrong?
I remark that the w05 made by genesis was ripped by a member and re-uploaded, this same member also uploaded f1pole track pack claiming his own work. but I wrong again as I was given angry remarks because I made this point! the point I made was correct.

certain members here have a group that stick together and attack new or any other member who dislike or has own opinions.
if you do not like opinions by others then do not give files to show, as stated before changing a color is hardly a big deal, in your own mind it please you so well done for using hue/saturation and brightness!

Your "modding career"???!!...you really do need some fresh air as pointed out, you might also need to take medication with you.
you say in many writings you will give up making work, yet you still make them. are you deluded?
Do I need to be here for any time before I speak, are you the guardian of time now?, the purpose of a forum is to talk, have opinion, but you now say when I can?
the skins you create are simple and at the level of novice, if the above has taken hours of your day then you show something that can be done in 20 minute! if it take hours you are not good and need to find other career!!!! LOL.

I said not much work as you had simply removed the color lines of green and white and replaced with black. I suggest you use another model w05 (( BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED ABILITY WITH THE FARRARI!!!))..and suddenly i am the idiot and you end up with a car you cannot skin!..you make a lot of sense for stupid persons who are by your side.

when we talk `dislike` i connect here and find i have many alert, from the same people who only group together and do this act, then all complain together if I should dislike something, I dislike and then 4-5 others dislike any comment I makes.

I ask the moderator for answers as to why this should be if continued as this is not the correct forum rule.

I upload my files to GF1 not here, I work in many modding groups at a level of enjoyment with my peers, not at this level of petty talk and childish squabbles.

I excuse some members of my comment here as they have been very informative and helpful.

try another model, this is what I meant instead of just change colors as you did.

Alright. Feel free to hate me but know that I don't have any respect for you either.
You should be the one taking medicines because you seem like a hot-headed person. I made skins for numerous games and not just for f1 codemaster titles but I don't think I have to inform you about my things. I just wrote that I'm hanging out every day with my friends for hours. Do you have reading problems or what? Is it so hard to believe me? Instead of "career" I should have used the word "history" instead. I would like to become an engineer ,modding is just a hobby I do rarely. I know that this car was a piece cake to make. I done it in 40 minutes. I was talking about the overall process which took me hours. The livery itself took 40 minutes, the specocc took 30 minutes, and testing the material files with someone else and waiting for feedback took hours, packing up the filesand converting them to dds, importing them into pssg files, etc took an hour. I made this skin on ferrari on purpose so that it can be used in online mode too. If I would have used a different model then online mod would be impossible unless I replace the team to ferrari ,alter database, language files ,erc which would be a pain in the..

Are you really proud of that ferrari car you've shown me? Making like that in F1 2012 is a piece of a cake for me because there are almost no texture limitations there. I made far harder designs than that simple one you shown to me. I can easily make that for the f1 2012 game, for f1 2014 I guess it would be possible too for Mercedes chassic to a certain extent.

Nice car, BTW thanks for those dislikes, it was nice of you. Are you happy now ? Jesus man :mad:

the image I upload is the rb10 from 2014!...not 2012!.

as for taking hours, this is not a blueprint for a NASA launch, it is a dds file! repack, convert then what did you do after that, wait for paint to dry before upload?
using a model duplicate is not a problem in one game, for you it would probably require a launch and notice in the world news feed #engineer . this is graphics and has about as much in relation to engineering as a monkey in the sea!

let me get out of the way of your engineering career and leave you to paint game files, in a few weeks you will be frantic as the 2015 cars are shown, I would suggest you rest, get some air with your friends, maybe look into a way of being a real engineer in your lifetime, one day when maturity kicks in then you will look back at this and see how childish you were.

it`s a game, do not lose sight of that.

Nice car, BTW thanks for those dislikes, it was nice of you. Are you happy now ? Jesus man :mad:

are you happy also? you dislike all I write so I do same.

nothing i say has been wrong but gets a negative reaction, I reply in a negative way to your reaction and I am wrong?!

you kids are messed up.
do we have adults here?
I leave this now as it is not helpful to feed animals.

are you happy also? you dislike all I write so I do same.

nothing i say has been wrong but gets a negative reaction, I reply in a negative way to your reaction and I am wrong?!

you kids are messed up.
do we have adults here?
I leave this now as it is not helpful to feed animals.
Not all of them

For christ's sake man.. <snip>
When the hell did I connect being an engineer to this hobby?
I'm currently studying at the university in a engineer course ,what the hell that has anything to do with this car or anything I have done.
DDS file? Good I have edited the same thing as BMP cause my PS crashes if I try to save it as a dds file. I have a seperate programm to do the converting part.
You got mad about a car model? When was I talking about your model you used for the render?
I said that making that car is easily achievable for me for F1 2012 the game by CM. It's much harder for this title because of the mirrored layout. You lack comprehension skills too much. Learn english a little more.
And if you got so mad then leave this conversation or do whatever you want. You can just simply avoid the conflicts.
A friendly tip: Click on my avatar and press the text "Ignore". This way we can prevent these talks.
Cheers.

mod edit - no need for this comment

Last edited by a moderator:
For christ's sake man.. You really do have some problems with your brain ,not to mention your comprehension skills which are close to zero.
When the hell did I connect being an engineer to this hobby?
I'm currently studying at the university in a engineer course ,what the hell that has anything to do with this car or anything I have done.
DDS file? Good I have edited the same thing as BMP cause my PS crashes if I try to save it as a dds file. I have a seperate programm to do the converting part.
You got mad about a car model? When was I talking about your model you used for the render?
I said that making that car is easily achievable for me for F1 2012 the game by CM. It's much harder for this title because of the mirrored layout. You lack comprehension skills too much. Learn english a little more.
And if you got so mad then leave this conversation or do whatever you want. You can just simply avoid the conflicts.
A friendly tip: Click on my avatar and press the text "Ignore". This way we can prevent these talks.
Cheers.
as fellows, i'm really sorry to say this.
but don't look at someone as he/she knows nothing and you knows everything. that's not helpful
move on. we are talking bout 2014 here. not 2012.
if you want a freedom for skin customize. Assetto Corsa or other games like F1 2012 as you mentioned are the options.
why don't you both chill your head, have a seat, understand each other and work together so you can produce a masterpiece? you both are talented.
English comprehensions skills have nothing to do with this topic.
LuskRacer pointed out that you can use another model for having a creative designs. but as far as i saw you're like he was attacking you. as he said no much change there. sometimes please don't be a drama queen, don't easily offended and accept and open with other opinions without the "i know everything, you don't" thing. no matter how the opinion is/was.
people have their right to speak their opinion despite of skills or everything they have.
as example, look how some products/games etc sold greatly, one of the factors is they open with feedback from everyone.
as software engineer you must be know this thing.

conflict made by cause.
for you both, and all the people here and all over the world. an one "apologize" word can change a whole world. It takes a great man to admit his own mistake.
once again, i do apologize if my words hurt you. but please don't be like this. i hope you can take my suggestion into account.

Cheers for you and your great talents. no hard feeling intended :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%