1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fictional 2015 Ferrari 1.0

Fantasy car with 2015 numbers, names, changed logos and appearance

1. w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Fictional 2015 Ferrari DHD&HD&SD - Fantasy car with 2015 numbers, names, changed logos and appearance

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. You did a similar one on F1 2013 if I'm not wrong
    My fictional car has some of your influence in there because I had the idea from your skin so thank you :D and Happy New Year :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. when you gonna release the yellow one?
  4. wait a minute. i'm gonna create a multiple account for give you a bunch of 5 stars and likes for this one -including your yellow that would be released soon- :laugh:
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hopefully at weekend.

6. happy new year man...;)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks, you too.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. realitychecked

I definitely miss the UPS logo there, and I don't see why Enzo's signature is there in the nose. It's an ok skin, I guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Santander ..? Will leave through Alonso's leaving..
  10. It's still there on their official website. Used that as a reference. . but it's possible that they will remove it from their website as well.
    You're saying it like it's a poor work(referring to your "ok skin" part) . Doubt you could have done it any better considering the limitations .Also I don't see any problem with the signature at all, putting a legend's name isn't wrong at all IMO.
    Not to mention I removed the UPS on purpose. Never liked that logo honestly because it looks ugly. If you can do a better one I'm more than eager to see it.
  11. and i agree also there is the word fictional...;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. LuskRacer

@ Simberia @Simberia

not much change here...just took out the white/green lines....maybe a different car model would be a better option for design of the 666 project ferrari...the w05 is a good model to edit.
  13. Take a look at the ferrari's template and you will realise that it's impossible to do any
    custom designs. I tried to make a unique
    stripe design on it but there are so many parts connected to each other that it's impossible. I also tried to make the car's side fully red but the carbon part is so messed up that it would look weird if I tried to paint it fully red. Were this like f1 2012 I could have made a car which would take your breath surely, guess this is what I get for this which took me precious hours. Nevermind
    Especially wouldn't like to hear these words from someone who didn't even published a mod so far.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. u did a good job with this red version and i am sure that the yellow version is gonna be amazing!! go on with this ... :)
  15. Won't finish it. My mood got killed by that Lusk guy. I don't care anymore.
  16. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  17. oh come on, don't be discouraged so easily. you know you can't please all people's taste here.
    take a seat and let's have a coffee.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. yeah man....please, we need u to finish your mission...a happy ending :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Truth is I hate people like him. He has just joined the site and he keeps trolling on other people's work while he himself didn't even upload any decent mod so far not to mention noteven a single mod was made by him. If he would be aware of the skinning limitations instead of complimenting my work then I wouldn't have said a single word. But coming here and calling this not much of a change before doing any research about the game's cr* p texture layout really pisses me off. I'm done, I had enough. If you want it I can send you the car psd and you can finish the specocc and upload it instead of me.
    • Beer Beer x 4
  20. ur an <snip> Lusk

mod edit - no need for this. (Yes I realise you apologise later for it)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2