Resource icon

Skins Fictional 2015 Ferrari 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

Fictional 2015 Ferrari DHD&HD&SD - Fantasy car with 2015 numbers, names, changed logos and appearance

Fictional 2015 Ferrari .Here's a last present before the new year, the yellow one will follow soon.
Done in 3 sizes as usual : DHD(8192x8192) ; HD (4096x4096) ; SD (2048x2048). Named them in the winrar file seperately . All you have to do is to extract the F1 2014 folder into your steamapps/common folder.
Choose one depending on your liking but I strongly recommend to use it according to your PC's specification because DHD can cause some frame problems if you have a mid PC. Those with beasts PC...

Read more about this resource...

2psf1h1.jpg

9kywhx.jpg

9pqek3.jpg

333fzic.jpg

wait a minute. i'm gonna create a multiple account for give you a bunch of 5 stars and likes for this one -including your yellow that would be released soon- :laugh:

Santander ..?Will leave through Alonso's leaving..

It's still there on their official website. Used that as a reference. . but it's possible that they will remove it from their website as well.
@TheJlfan
You're saying it like it's a poor work(referring to your "ok skin" part) . Doubt you could have done it any better considering the limitations .Also I don't see any problem with the signature at all, putting a legend's name isn't wrong at all IMO.
Not to mention I removed the UPS on purpose. Never liked that logo honestly because it looks ugly. If you can do a better one I'm more than eager to see it.

It's still there on their official website. Used that as a reference. . but it's possible that they will remove it from their website as well.
@TheJlfan
You're saying it like it's a poor work(referring to your "ok skin" part) . Doubt you could have done it any better considering the limitations .Also I don't see any problem with the signature at all, putting a legend's name isn't wrong at all IMO.
Not to mention I removed the UPS on purpose. Never liked that logo honestly because it looks ugly. If you can do a better one I'm more than eager to see it.
and i agree also there is the word fictional...;)

not much change here...just took out the white/green lines....maybe a different car model would be a better option for design of the 666 project ferrari...the w05 is a good model to edit.

not much change here...just took out the white/green lines....maybe a different car model would be a better option for design of the 666 project ferrari...the w05 is a good model to edit.
Take a look at the ferrari's template and you will realise that it's impossible to do any
custom designs. I tried to make a unique
stripe design on it but there are so many parts connected to each other that it's impossible. I also tried to make the car's side fully red but the carbon part is so messed up that it would look weird if I tried to paint it fully red. Were this like f1 2012 I could have made a car which would take your breath surely, guess this is what I get for this which took me precious hours. Nevermind
Especially wouldn't like to hear these words from someone who didn't even published a mod so far.

Last edited:
oh come on, don't be discouraged so easily. you know you can't please all people's taste here.
take a seat and let's have a coffee.

Truth is I hate people like him. He has just joined the site and he keeps trolling on other people's work while he himself didn't even upload any decent mod so far not to mention noteven a single mod was made by him. If he would be aware of the skinning limitations instead of complimenting my work then I wouldn't have said a single word. But coming here and calling this not much of a change before doing any research about the game's cr* p texture layout really pisses me off. I'm done, I had enough. If you want it I can send you the car psd and you can finish the specocc and upload it instead of me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%