Resource icon

Skins Fictional 2014 Ferrari 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@w1n1x This is one hell of a beauty. If only this year's car would be looking as nice as this! But alas, 2014 is gonna be a bad, bad year for folks like us who love aesthetics...

Aside from that, I love this skin! :thumbsup:

can you make the black and white stripe back on the side of the car, it looks like in the picture below, i always love that stripe
ferraris-2013-formula-one-car-the-f138_100417595_l.jpg

haha very mature guy, congratulations !

'accept' various critics about you skin car

mod edit - We are not interested in your private conversations, so please don't post excerpts or pictures of that conversation, especially considering the language it contains.

Picture removed

Last edited by a moderator:
haha very mature guy, congratulations !

'accept' various critics about you skin carView attachment 48607
Well , you started. Pressing dislike without any reason. And yet you call yourself mature?Good joke. The types of you are called Internet Trolls who cannot do anything but embarrass others. It's the only thing you are good at it. Secondly of course I behaved like that , it happened a lot of time and I just couldn't stand it why it happens. Even politics say bad words sometimes. It can easly happen. Deal with it. :cool:

The types of him called internet trolls who's only pleasure in life is to embarrass others. Other than that he can't do anything.
but your word choice was now not very nice...simply ignore something like this.;)He dislike your work,wherever...we all know about your work.So ignore this as long as no one personally offended you

but your word choice was now not very nice...simply ignore something like this.;)
As I said it sometimes happens. This happened to me a lot of time that someone disliked my work without any reason. And now it was the last time that I could stand it without writing back this way. It won't happen again. I just needed to clear this up cause I wasn't sure why the hell he did it.

As I said it sometimes happens. This happened to me a lot of time that someone disliked my work without any reason. And now it was the last time that I could stand it without writing back this way. It won't happen again. I just needed to clear this up cause I wasn't sure why the hell he did it.
And now back to the skins for the new season...:D

And now back to the skins for the new season...:D
Yeah back to topic. But I won't be able to work for 2 months cause I'm moving away from my town and find a house which is closer to school:). Also the first reason I did skins was to make my game even better. Firstly I did it only for myself but with my second skin I realized that I do good by this to others so I enjoyed the positive feedback and also was happy that someone acknowledged my skills . But this guy he just did the contract. Without any proper reason giving dislike. This is what made me do this. Although I'm not proud of what I wrote. I agree that I went far too much.

Well , you started. Pressing dislike without any reason. And yet you call yourself mature?Good joke. The types of you are called Internet Trolls who cannot do anything but embarrass others. It's the only thing you are good at it. Secondly of course I behaved like that , it happened a lot of time and I just couldn't stand it why it happens. Even politics say bad words sometimes. It can easly happen. Deal with it. :cool:
No, it's YOU that started this ridiculous fight, and then, don't expressed my opinion is being a mature ? i'm not a any 'internet troll', i'm here since 2011 and just not liked for you skin, there any problem ?
and send me a private menssege offending me for just one dislike for a forum it's a extremelly ridiculous
not wanted a fight
it ends here

My God...:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years