1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiat Panda for RACE 07 / GTR Evolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by chris_89, Mar 14, 2010.

1. 16996668..jpg
    I've been fooling around with a buddy of mine about a fiat panda cup for race07 or gtr evolution. But today I just started it and so far I'm doing pretty good.

The idea is to model a Fiat panda (dur) But with the needed mods like lower and stiffer suspension some minor bodymods , stripped interior and a new powerhouse. A Suzuki hayabusa engine :cool: The wheels are probable going to be some old school dished Abarth wheels or panasports.

But yer, I will post updates when I got something decent to show and for now you guys will have to do with this picture of the basic car
  2. Interesting idea. The model looks very nice, and a Hayabusa engine can never be a bad thing.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished mod. :smile:
  3. looks promising :) keep it up plz hope to drive it soon
  4. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

will it be faster then the golfs?
    if its the same that wud b fun race
  5. OMG! love on you :)
    - What about the updated model aswell? any plans on that?:redface:
  6. thanks guys :D
    @ Mike : I don't even know how fast the golfs are so I can't really say lol.
    @ Niels : Do you mean the new panda model?

p.s: A small update should be posted 2night :cool:
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

My first car ever was the Panda's counterpart: Seat Marbella.

Maybe release it in two versions :smile:
  8. Yep, i mean the '03 model.
    - Keep up the good work, it looks great :cool:
  9. Dietmar

Premium Member

My first car was a Fiat Panda 750 :), dont forget, first gear was not synched :D
  10. Posted the update :D
  11. Will you also include the Panda 4x4 :D.

My sister had a Panda 1000 fire. I think it was a very practical car. My other sister had a Seat marbella which was worse than the Panda. Especially the gearbox..
  12. It was my mothers car (WAS) i hit a tree with it
    like to drive it here
  13. Great idea ! Maybe in the future the new Fiat 500 would be nice too. Panda powerrrrrr:biggrin: