1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fiat Panda cup

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by chris_89, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Fiat Panda

First off hi! :D I'm new here and all and I wanted to post my project here.

I've been fooling around with a buddy of mine about a fiat panda cup for race07 or gtr evolution. But today I just started it and so far I'm doing pretty good.

The idea is to model a Fiat panda (dur) But with the needed mods like lower and stiffer suspension some minor bodymods , stripped interior and a new powerhouse. A Suzuki hayabusa engine :cool: The wheels are probable going to be some old school dished Abarth wheels or panasports.

But yer, I will post updates when I got something decent to show and for now you guys will have to do with this picture of the basic car :p

[​IMG]

Chris

2. awesome work, yea its gonna be 1 hell of a mod when its done ^^:rolleyes:

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Wow, that is going to be cool man :) Nice variation on the mini drives we have on friday!! Please keep us posted, really interesting!! :thumbup:

4. Hey guys,
    Got the body pretty much done now, might have missed some minor bits but I will add those when I figure out what I missed lol.
    The next part I will tackle is going to be the stripped interior, I wont go all out just a nice clean looking one. Help is appreciated with looking for stripped interior photo's since I got a hard time looking for those :p

And the promised update, the only thing I changed are the wheels (panasports) and the little hood scoop covering the grill thingy thats normally there and a front bumper lip.
    [​IMG]

5. awesome car is awesome! man cant wait to have a go with this on the track!

6. Ahah, brilliant.

Good job guys.

7. And more lol
    [​IMG]

8. TheWilly

TheWilly
    Tobias Worm

Wow.:smile:

9. this is just awesome!

10. Looks good enough to eat:smile:

11. Mmmmmh....

12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Looks fantastic! Hopefully they are as fun to drive as they look!

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can you also make one with a normal 45bhp engine :)

14. Maybe if I can be bothered to get it back to stock :p But currently it looks like that wont happen.. sorry

15. What is the progress of this little monster?

16. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

I second that, I really would like to race a common "everyday" car. That would be great fun !

17. same.... how's it coming along...

18. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Yeh would be noce to know how its coming on. If it isn,t will you give the model to Gunthar. :wink:

Like he doesnt have enough to do :D

19. This looks really cool....
    I know this question is off topic, but does anyone know what happended to the Clio Cup mod for GTRE???

20. I think the MAK corp had it, which isn't great news ... Günthar perhaps recieved it to convert?