1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fiat Barchetta Riviera

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by hierafas, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Working on something new. One of my favourite cars today. Don't expect a release too soon: This shall be my first cg car. I also want to implement cg and moving hands & heads, but at this moment I don't have no clue on how to implement these things.

I'll be happy if the result looks somewhat like this:

Attached Files:

2. Nice car nice work! I saw one 1h ago:)

3. Made good progress this weekend. Here is a first image of the interior:

Attached Files:

4. Nice one!!!

5. small update with stolen seats

Attached Files:

6. Very nice! Do you model the interior on pictures?

7. I used photographs as reference. It is hard to find good images though. I am still looking for the right ones to use for textures. If anyone knows a good page to find barchetta interior images I'd be very thankful :)

8. I'm the proud owner of a 1995 b. Maybe I can help out with pictures! Just tell me what you need.
    IMAG0081.jpg

9. Hi cim-sd,

congratulations on your tasteful choice! Thank you for your kind offer, I would like to use it:

Please take a few photos from the cockpit area, doors and area behind the seats. If you do, please try to avoid any perspectives, lens contortion or flash if possible. I would like to create textures with it.

10. This is always the hardest bit: About half of the cockpit is done. I received a good pile of photos so I hope I can proceed quicker now. Here is an update:

[​IMG]

11. 2010-11-28: Interior done

Taking shape. Here are some new shots from the interior for your info :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Wow.. pure art! Overly impressed :)

13. Great work hierafas! Excellent model and vehicle choice. Keep up the good work.

14. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Wow, that looks great :)

15. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Uff...verry well done! Looks great!!!

16. Amazing!!!!!! :O

17. Nice work !

18. Nice job on the "little boat"

Alex Forbin

19. Thank you everybody for the kind comments. :) I will keep working on it, just excuse my slow progress.

Here two others:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Here you see why it is called 'Barchetta' or Little Boat. Such a pretty car! :)

20. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Yes it really is, nice work :)