Fiat Barchetta Riviera

Working on something new. One of my favourite cars today. Don't expect a release too soon: This shall be my first cg car. I also want to implement cg and moving hands & heads, but at this moment I don't have no clue on how to implement these things.

I'll be happy if the result looks somewhat like this:

Attachments

• Barch1.jpg
    Barch1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 854
  • fiat_barchetta_5446_b.jpg
    fiat_barchetta_5446_b.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 910
  • girls-legs.jpg
    girls-legs.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,357
I used photographs as reference. It is hard to find good images though. I am still looking for the right ones to use for textures. If anyone knows a good page to find barchetta interior images I'd be very thankful :)

Hi cim-sd,

congratulations on your tasteful choice! Thank you for your kind offer, I would like to use it:

Please take a few photos from the cockpit area, doors and area behind the seats. If you do, please try to avoid any perspectives, lens contortion or flash if possible. I would like to create textures with it.

This is always the hardest bit: About half of the cockpit is done. I received a good pile of photos so I hope I can proceed quicker now. Here is an update:

Thank you everybody for the kind comments. :) I will keep working on it, just excuse my slow progress.

Here two others:

Here you see why it is called 'Barchetta' or Little Boat. Such a pretty car! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back