7. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  8. Dave Stephenson
  9. Krzysztof Bozko
  10. Emilio Gherardi
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver

Only one race? WHAT??? You sissy's :) I was bummed thinking you where running again... while i was dropping the wifes car off at the mechanics. It had a good time during the race, but a really bad start. Car was mysteriously creeping forward on it own... totally cought me off guard and in reverse at the start... trying to avoid getting flagged. Ended up avoiding the start LOL. Totally awestruck... i look up in the rear view and see masses screaming towards me and parting like the red sea. I take up the rear, and get caught up in a wreck out of turn 1, and when the car stops spinning it is of course facing the wrong direction....naturally. But from there I went to work and had a real good time chasing people down. Kinda wish Adam had stayed with me a bit longer. He went off track a little bit and I believe waited till i passed to re enter. But from last to 4th isn't bad. The laps just scream by.... but great race... really enjoyed the rain.

My game kicked me out towards the end of the first race last week, so it may not have been the rain that caused people problems, might just be netKar!

Congratulations to Mark this week, he practised lots and drove REALLY well.

I got a really good start up to 4th, and was then amazed (after last week’s discussion) when someone drove straight into the back of me. Fortunately I stayed on the track and I don’t think my car was damaged. I was on my own for a little while until I started dropping a few seconds here and there from poor concentration. Then I saw Mark in my mirrors and I totally went to pieces! Within a few laps both Mark and Senad had passed me and got away even though I desperately wanted to stay with them. I then just drove out the rest of the race. Vaggelis lapped me on the very last lap – congratulations on your victory! Once more, I had a great time! Thanks to all.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.