Fiat abarth 500 endurence @ Prato full gp - Wednesday January 26th 2011

I started in 2'end position an had made a 1. pitstop strategy. I was app. 13. sec. behind Ivan Oldano and 22 sec. in front of next car (sorry cant remember name :) ). I drive into the pit and see when parked there and see that a ESC is nessary to refuel np. I pres ESC and is suddenly 1- lap behind the former no. 3. I guess even when pitting and hit ESC you loose one lap.

had a bad start, lost one or two places after one lap. planned to just use one set of wheel, and it works. :) had a fight with Sorensen in the middle of the race, he was fast but i think the tires are dirty after he went to the grass so then i was able to keep up with him. after a while he got his rhythm back and doing 2 sec faster then me. then he pit and i got lucky i guess :D . at the end was fun, Subasic is closing on me, and had a good fight. at the end, finish 2nd behind Oldano as he was doing alien speed of 1.42.

I've been unable to join any servers including this one. It gets to where it is loading the cars/500abarth/shadows.nko files and it just hangs there. Ubtil I get this sorted, no online netkar Pro for me. Sorry

Are you sure that your version of the game is the last version....
Because 4-5 mouths ago I have the same problem and I solved with the update of the game (from 1.1 NKPro to 1.2 NKPro) with a new installing of the game

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%