1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Fiat 500 step 1 @Vallelunga Mon 11.08.14 Cancelled lack of interest

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Si, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Si

Si
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Welcome to a quick club event with some nice close FWD racing!
    All stock content, so nothing to download!

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 29,99 Euro

Special Notes:
    • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
    • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
    Cars: Fiat 500 step 1
    Track: Vallelunga

Booking: 18:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT (15)

Racing Club Rules: click here
    Teamspeak Password:
    click here
    Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @@RaceDepartment

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List Server

1. Christoph Wohlkönig

2. Olly Stevenson
    3. Benni Strunk
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    ==========================================
    On race night pm the drivers with the password

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Herbie

Herbie
    Premium Member

Yeah! This is one for me :thumbsup:
    @Simon Knight: Is she (picture) also taking part? Got a phone number maybe? :inlove::D

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

• Haha Haha x 2
  4. I'm in for my first club race :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

Count me in!

6. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium Member

Count me in!

7. Yeah go on then!

8. Edit : forgot i had something tonight :x

9. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

Sorry guys, have to pull out.:( Have to take care of my nephew tonight.

10. Herbie

Herbie
    Premium Member

:( Looks like i it will be public racing tonight...

11. Si

Si
    Premium Member

looking like it!

Sod, it, so you guys have time to sort something else out.

EVENT CANCELLED
    Due to lack of interest.

12. Can we have another event for tonight?A more attractive combo i believe could gather at least 6-7 in the next 3 hours.

13. Si

Si
    Premium Member

sorry if the event wasn't attractive enough. I have certainly learnt that. however im not going to waste every body's time putting up a fresh new combo with 2 hours left. sorry!

I will endeavour to make next Mondays event a bit.....different!

14. The 500s at vallelunga is an attractive combo, at least to me. I didn't sign up yet because I wasn't sure about work-related things coming into my way but I was going to do it now.

Anyway, thanks for organising @Simon Knight, I will definitely try to get into this race whenever it is organised again.

15. Si

Si
    Premium Member

thanks for the support @Adria Perez. I will be sure to put this event(or something similar) into the calendar for the future!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ah that's a shame!

Yeah dont give up on the Abarth, its nice to race the slower cars sometimes, and makes for really close racing. Maybe a short track though, like the club layout?

17. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

It is a good combo but I wasn't sure I would be able to come online in time. But here I am and it is canceled :-(.

18. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium Member

Bed news. 1 day im to late, on Sunday no event (cant uderstand. No yob, no school), often ther was a cancelled...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  19. Si

Si
    Premium Member

Look guys, I am really sorry, in future I will leave it a bit later b4 cancelling. However the thread seemed dead with 4 signups, and 2 quit today! leaving 2 people. policy used to be min 8 drivers, however we are willing to be flexible with that. I don't mind leaving signing up to last minute, but in an event when there are so few people registered that is a risk!

20. Herbie

Herbie
    Premium Member

It´s ok @Simon Knight !! I am also normaly late for sign up...also because i want to avoid sign outs...
    but after all maybe it´s better to sign out late to avoid cancel ;)

It´s a shame that people rate this a non interesting combo :thumbsdown:
    AC has been already somehow reduced to always GT2, GT3...GT2, GT3...
    COME ON PEOPLE USE THE CLUTCH SOMETIMES!! :D

I don´t know if it´s easier to be fast with a slower car but i don´t think so...
    ...but maybe really club layout could be fun...should be always someone around then :ninja: