1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fiat 500 Abarth @ Autumn Ring - Wednesday October 5th 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Sep 29, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM (click to connect, requires jump2nkp)
    Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
    Track: Autumn Ring (Download)
    Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: 2 x 15 laps

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Signup List
    1. Senad Subasic
    2. Christian Grzybofski
    3. Stuart Baker
    4. Adam Farmer
    5. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    6. Rudy van Buren
    7. Samuel Fuller
    8. Rupe Wilson
    9. Lars Wylensek
    10. Kevin Leu
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

Results here

2. I dont want to miss abarth races,i'll try to be on for this one!

3. Server is up, rank tool enabled. Click

4. Count me in :)

5. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Sign me up please!

6. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

I'm in too, can't do too much training - got lots of racing to do other places, but wil try not to get in the way for faster drivers :)

7. 5 drivers only?why so low interest specialy with this lovely car that everybody likes? :frown:

8. Daniel doesn't like it, Tudor doesn't like it. Maybe someone doesn't like the track, and that's it. We'll probably get a couple of late signups.

9. My favourite car, but i don't like this track. Maybe Mugello is a good choice with this car. My best tracks are "illegal" versions, so we don't play online here. :(
    My best tracks: Istanbul, Montreal, Mugello, Nurburgring, Monza, Road America, Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka, Barcelona, Hungaroring :), Interlagos, MidOhio, Nordschleife, Riccardo Paletti, Salzburgring. These are avaible in this game. Which is legal in this site?
    Question: RSR Monza with fTarget next week? :)

10. Yep, don't like the Abarth but would have joined to support event if I was able to. Unfortunately family commitments count me out for tonight. Have fun :)

11. i dont like the car either, the track is oke but would be alot more fun in a formula car if you ask me.
    maby the track is to long for these cars aswell, since there not that fast some short track racing would be nice aswell with these :)

ill try to be around though tonight

12. Agreed on the short track, but then people complain why there aren't longer tracks :D

This is an average lap, 1:30

13. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

It's fine as it is Senad - no problem. Just wish I had more time to prepare :D

14. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

count me in ive just downloaded the track should have half an hour before to practice.

15. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Yep. Senad, this is an interesting and fun combination! Have faith in your decision!

16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Hello, Ive installed the skin pack but when i go to select a skin the wholle screen goes dark, i can see the option to change but no vissable car, (never used this game with a skins, ). The skins do work ans appear on the car.
    My next question is how good is the default setup, Will the tryes last. (is it my driving style or the car) It seem to want to switch ends when braking . im in the 130 lap times but im sliding alot which cant be good for the tyres( or is this normal for this car)...

17. If you're trying the skins out at Autumn Ring, you can't see the car. If that's the issue, try any other track.

I'm driving defaults 90% of the time, so it's good enough I guess :D
    And yeah, the less sliding the better generally. Brake before the corner, try to keep it tidy.

EDIT: ah, BTW, those skins are just skins used by people here, it's not a collection of random skins.

18. I'll try to arrive.

19. Track is crashing for me when it tries to load flag.nko, not sure why. And your download link doesn't work senad.

edit: not a problem with the track, every track is crashing at flag.nko, not sure whats wrong here.