Fiat 500 Abarth @ Autumn Ring - Wednesday October 5th 2011

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM (click to connect, requires jump2nkp)
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Autumn Ring (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 15 laps

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Abarth skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

Signup List
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Christian Grzybofski
  3. Stuart Baker
  4. Adam Farmer
  5. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  6. Rudy van Buren
  7. Samuel Fuller
  8. Rupe Wilson
  9. Lars Wylensek
  10. Kevin Leu
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

My favourite car, but i don't like this track. Maybe Mugello is a good choice with this car. My best tracks are "illegal" versions, so we don't play online here. :(
My best tracks: Istanbul, Montreal, Mugello, Nurburgring, Monza, Road America, Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka, Barcelona, Hungaroring :), Interlagos, MidOhio, Nordschleife, Riccardo Paletti, Salzburgring. These are avaible in this game. Which is legal in this site?
Question: RSR Monza with fTarget next week? :)

i dont like the car either, the track is oke but would be alot more fun in a formula car if you ask me.
maby the track is to long for these cars aswell, since there not that fast some short track racing would be nice aswell with these :)

ill try to be around though tonight

Hello, Ive installed the skin pack but when i go to select a skin the wholle screen goes dark, i can see the option to change but no vissable car, (never used this game with a skins, ). The skins do work ans appear on the car.
My next question is how good is the default setup, Will the tryes last. (is it my driving style or the car) It seem to want to switch ends when braking . im in the 130 lap times but im sliding alot which cant be good for the tyres( or is this normal for this car)...

If you're trying the skins out at Autumn Ring, you can't see the car. If that's the issue, try any other track.

I'm driving defaults 90% of the time, so it's good enough I guess :D
And yeah, the less sliding the better generally. Brake before the corner, try to keep it tidy.

EDIT: ah, BTW, those skins are just skins used by people here, it's not a collection of random skins.

Track is crashing for me when it tries to load flag.nko, not sure why. And your download link doesn't work senad.

edit: not a problem with the track, every track is crashing at flag.nko, not sure whats wrong here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 383 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%