1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars FIA GT3 2010 1.1

FIA GT3 2010 mod for rFactor converted to GSCE

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Marc Beswick submitted a new resource:

FIA GT3 2010 - FIA GT3 2010 mod for rFactor converted to GSCE

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. thx, u prefer it to blancpain?

3. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

yeah I prefer the ffb on this mod, the blancpain seemed to loose all the feedback from the road and what the car is doing on it as it gained speed, ive found a few of the gsc mods do this so im not sure if its something that's happening during the conversion or the original mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. cool, ill check it out, thx for the share

• Love Love x 1
  5. Is this a video for ants? :D

Thanks for this, had some weird issues with Blancpain tires and general feel weirdness, looking forward to installing it.

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Hi Marc, the FFB in this although decent is not realfeel enabled I have enabled in my game and the steering is great if you follow this guide you can enable it.

Thanks for uploading this mod by the way :).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

yeah rupe was explaining about using realfeel to me in teamspeak today, ive not tried it on this mod yet but was defo planning on doing it, ill share the updated mod once its done

8. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

It's easy on this one Marc. Realfeel is already in the mod. Open the physics folder then each car type, there is a HDV file, open that with notepad and change the SteeringFFBMult=4.0 to a 0.0 and your done.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

you my friend are an absolute legend! :thumbsup:

10. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

No worries mate. Rupe and I just want the mods/conversions to be as good as they can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

12. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Hi Marc I have made a mod to the mod:) It now has its own rfm/section in GSC and you can run a championship. I have sent you the download link in a PM.

If you don't like then screw you. ;)

If you want add it, mod it, change etc that's fine. Just thought there is no point in us doing it twice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

just tried the new files and i can see the menu selection ok and i can select the cars but it crashed to desktop first time i tried to load a track and hung gsce the second try and also now doesnt show in the car selection when on "all cars"

clashing with one of the other mods ive got installed?

14. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

It's the pace car, give me a minute and i'll send you a link.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing :redface:

15. Hey guys, where are we with this mod?
    Is version 1.1. 210.4MB file complete so if I install it will have its own menu screen?
    If so I will download/install the mod again for the better looking menu.
    Thanks for your great work.

16. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

I was speaking to rupe last night about what needed to be done to fix a problem in the new menus, ill see if i can get it sorted and uploaded tomorrow

17. Thanks Marc

18. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

What is up with it Marc? Mine seems to run o.k this end.

19. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

rupe was saying there was a way to get the cars to show in the "all" selection aswell as selecting its individual menu?

20. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Hi Marc

Open the rfm folder and then open reiza14 with notepad this is the all selection you will see numerous reiza1 etc entries like this.

Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza34

You just add the one you want onto the end like the reiza34 entry think that's the GT3 one.

I think it something that really needs to be done at the downloaders side not the uploaders.