Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 251
  • norm.jpg
    norm.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 220
Hi all

I've recently downloaded version 2 of this mod - everything works great offline. When I've installed it to our server however, if the Corvette C6 or the Lambo are allowed, there is a repeating error trying to load the cars and they just flash on and off. I am a bit new to the whole Race series games so not sure if I've made a noob mistake or something :). If it helps, I am running a Steam install and have all of the Race games available which we normally launch from the Race07 dedicated server option. So far, this has allowed us to use Race On, GTR-E etc etc content with no issues.

The server is totally mod free (only other thing we had installed was the Ferrari 430/Porsche 911 add on) but removed that as this was part of this install anyway I believe.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

No the only thing I ever had in was the Ferrari 430/Porsche mod which I removed before installing as I noted the cars were part of this package. So basically it is a clean install - everything works fine offline.

Not sure if it makes any difference but both my install and the server install are both from Steam and contain RaceOn, GTR-E, STCC, Race07

thx for the info Skinny... I have found issues.... I fixed the "reloading on join loop" issue, but have more work to do now :) I'm a bit slow ATM due to injury, sorry....

I am trying to upload for weeks the Mod and can´t do it...:boohoo:

Just manage to upload a part (1/2) in a moment of luck!

thx for the info Skinny... I have found issues.... I fixed the \"reloading on join loop\" issue, but have more work to do now :) I'm a bit slow ATM due to injury, sorry....

No problems - thanks for looking into this. It's a great mod and naturally want to use all it has to offer :)

Does the latest link include the fix or is this still to be released?

problem with fia gt 2008 down load for gtr evo

The maserati and lambo's have green divers seats and tires...is there a simple fix for this issue for gtr evo...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back