Not open for further replies.
just to clarify; you want me to copy these files from the FIA GT 2008 MOD

2008_AstonMartin_DBR9.hdc
2008_Corvette_C5R.hdc
2008_Corvette_C6R.hdc
2008_mosler_MT900.hdc
2008_Saleen_S7R.hdc
2008_Vertigo_Streiff.hdc

into the relevant GT Pro, SPort & Club folders in the TEAMS section of the GameData folder?

No!

All the way around.

Copy from GT Pro, SPort & Club folders in the TEAMS section of the GameData folder to FIA GT 2008 MOD folders (replacing them).

Thanks again!

I've also noticed a small bug in offline play; Loris Kessel's Ferrari keeps having engine failures on the first lap of any race. Don;t know if anyone else has reported this?!

I just uploaded a new version for Pedro which reduced the install size by ~200mb corrected online issues and improved loading performance on the stock SimBin cars used... I hope he get to release v2.0 asap :)

This will clash with the GTL mod modelID's so you will need to remove following folder to say your desktop or somewhere for online play to work with either the GTL or FIA 2008 mods...

...\race 07\GameData\Teams\GTL

GTL uses alot of ModelIDs ...

I actually have a holding folder in my Steam install for unloaded mods here:

\race 07\GameData\Teams - unloaded\

which Steam will not even look at ...

v2.0 is ready to release but...

"Download section currently not available" here.

Help please!

I would like to release at RaceDepartment.

I've been really enjoying this mod: Excellent high quality skins and very fun to drive.

One strangeness still in v2.0: At the end of an AI race, if you look at fastest laps, you often see that one or two of the GT2 cars suddenly did a lap 5 seconds too fast, actually faster than any of the GT1s. They still come in at the back of the field, so I'm thinking it's some kind of a last lap bug somewhere. Maybe with Race07/Evo, maybe with the mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%