Resource icon

Apps FFBClip app 5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question. assetto corsa PC. So when i am using porsche 919 hybrid cars, the ffb is always at 200%. The bars that show your throttle, brake, ffb they are not there and i cannot change the ffb and sidekick always tell me to reduce ffb. Does anybody else have this issue, hope it makes sense, no problem with other cars.

I have a question. assetto corsa PC. So when i am using porsche 919 hybrid cars, the ffb is always at 200%. The bars that show your throttle, brake, ffb they are not there and i cannot change the ffb and sidekick always tell me to reduce ffb. Does anybody else have this issue, hope it makes sense, no problem with other cars.
Make sure you're using the latest version of RaceEssentials if you're using it (v1.4.5, found on AC forums), and Sidekick (v1.9.2, found here on RD). IIRC, the 919 broke something with the GL drawing in RaceEssentials, which consequently broke other apps. :cry:

Its amazing App! So nice feeling in auto dynamic mode, its working but dynamic mode turn off, every time, i need to push button,
ini file was tuned, and its was fine in 4.1.3 version, but in 4.3.2 not( i will hope its easy to repair...

BUG REPORT

I found a bug in ffbclip, breaks global mode.

I had my windows documents folder in a custom location in my D drive (D:\Samoo\Documents\Assetto Corsa) But it tried to get user_ff from c drive (userffPath: C:\Users\Samoo\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\user_ff.ini), nothing there as my documents are in D drive. And it didn't even give any error or log message about it, I figured it out after I logged the path myself.

So I decided to just move my documents folder back to C drive and it works now, originally did it to save some space. In the configs there's a path setting for controls.ini but not for user_ff.ini. So the global mode didn't work properly, it just always set gain to 100%.

BUG REPORT

I found a bug in ffbclip, breaks global mode.

I had my windows documents folder in a custom location in my D drive (D:\Samoo\Documents\Assetto Corsa) But it tried to get user_ff from c drive (userffPath: C:\Users\Samoo\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\user_ff.ini), nothing there as my documents are in D drive. And it didn't even give any error or log message about it, I figured it out after I logged the path myself.

So I decided to just move my documents folder back to C drive and it works now, originally did it to save some space. In the configs there's a path setting for controls.ini but not for user_ff.ini. So the global mode didn't work properly, it just always set gain to 100%.
What path (1st line under Options) do you have in your FFBClip.ini? Mine points to Documents folder in a custom location in F: and it works fine.

What path (1st line under Options) do you have in your FFBClip.ini? Mine points to Documents folder in a custom location in F: and it works fine.
are you talking about [Controls_ini_Path] ? That I had set to the custom location and works fire, it find controls.ini but that's not the problem, problem is it doesn't find my global gains from user_ff.ini , I use global mode , if you use combos then it's not a problem.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 38.9%