Resource icon

Apps FFBClip app 5.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is a switch in the .ini file called "preferred mode". If you set one of them to "1" the app will always start in that mode.
I'm not sure what you mean about the percentage of the "strong" mode in the config. The strong mode is using a different method altogether than the "normal" and "max" modes, there is no percentages involved.

Does this still work with 1.9? I tried it last night and couldn't get it to work but I also had to reinstall everything so not sure if its the app or not.

You're the first to report it, in that case. I haven't heard from anyone that it doesn't work.
Check your install, maybe? Any error messages? Does it not show up at all?

Hi @Atle Dreier , mine's working fine too. Well, sort of, and while at it, why is it sometimes I can't move it from Manual to Auto (when I click the Auto button)? It flickers but doesn't change. My settings now are set to 'Normal/Manual' in .ini.

If you have enough data it will stay in manual no matter what. There should be a message saying "enough data, manual mode" or something similar if that is the case. If you have the "preferManual"=1 the app will be in manual when you start up, but you should be able to override it by pressing the button.

The "enough data" scenario is the only one I can think of that will force you into manual mode.

I'll check it again, didn't notice that message. I found clicking the Auto as a shortcut to increase the gain while driving, as my K830 wireless keyboard requires me to press Func (left hand) and '+ or -' (right hand) and it's difficult while driving.

Nice and thanks for the app, but can someone explain me where i'm suppose to change the gain ?

In the général menu of the game or have i to change for each car ?

Cause i change but the results are always changing when i try a new car.

If you are using the app as intended it should change for every car and track combo. If you go back to a combo you used before it will load the last gain you used on that combination. Initially it will go to auto mode for any new combination, and manual mode for any previously used combination. You can change the gain manually (only if you are in manual mode) by pressing the keypad +/- keys. The app will store your manual gain setting for that combination and load it the next time you use that car on that track.

There are settings in the ini to override these default behaviours, they are explained in the ini file.

So if i put in on auto , and strong i don't to touch anything , just let the app make the work ?
If you put it to Auto (regardless of whether your selection is at Normal, or Strong, or Dynamic, etc.), it will compute 'automatically' based on that selection. More details is explained in the 1st post of the thread in AC.

Hi!

First of all, thanks for this awsome app. I am new to it.

The overwiew says I should have these:

"Averaged" / "Clip free": This button select which method to use for calculating the FFB gain. The Averaged one will give you stronger ffb effects at the expense of some clipping in the heaviest corners, like Eau Rogue and Fuchsrohre. Clip free is a setting that takes into account all corners on a track and make sure there is minimal clipping at any point of the track.
"Target gain" is a spinner that let you tell the app that your hardware is clipping before 100% input level. Please review the "How to calibrate" thread in my signature for a more thorough discussion on how to set this value correctly.
"Car FFB Mult" need to match the current ffb gain that you set with numpad +/- keys. The app will read the initial value when you first load the game, but if you change it on track the app cannot know what the value is set to. You need to do this manually. The current value can be checked by briefly pressing + or - on the numpad or by bringing up the "Force Feedback Controller" app (this is built in, everyone has this app).
"Buffer" is the number of ffb peaks to consider for the averaged solution.

But I do not have any of it. I attach a screenshot. Can you help? Am I overlooking something? Version 1.9

Thank you very much!
Névtelen.jpg

If I leave the app dynamic/auto eventually the app will still gather enough data to disable auto mod? As you said in #27?

What is the recommended settings?
I like the dynamic auto combo. But I don't know if it is recommended or not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back