FFB setting

I pulled down the Scirocco and noticed that the wheel pulls hard left or right when the FFB strength is set to 100. If I set it to -100, then it feels natural like the other cars. Is there a file where that can be adjusted?

I pulled down the Scirocco and noticed that the wheel pulls hard left or right when the FFB strength is set to 100. If I set it to -100, then it feels natural like the other cars. Is there a file where that can be adjusted?
Check the files inside the mod, there is a realfeel code to copy on game realfeel file.

RealFeel settings:

[VWSCI]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=4350.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

Just n case it wasn't obvious, it's the RealFeelPlugin.ini file in your main AMS folder. You can change the MaxForceAtSteeringRack to a negative number (or positive if it is already negative) rather than adjusting the main slider in the game (since it affects all cars). One you run a mod car, a default entry will be produced for it (often with the backwards FFB). The numbers above are the preferred settings as offered by the author of the mod, but you can fiddle to your own liking. I use 4500, for instance.

The RealFeelPlugin.ini needs to be manually backed up if you use mod cars because it gets reset with most Reiza updates to only include the cars that come with AMS.

Just n case it wasn't obvious, it's the RealFeelPlugin.ini file in your main AMS folder. You can change the MaxForceAtSteeringRack to a negative number (or positive if it is already negative) rather than adjusting the main slider in the game (since it affects all cars). One you run a mod car, a default entry will be produced for it (often with the backwards FFB). The numbers above are the preferred settings as offered by the author of the mod, but you can fiddle to your own liking. I use 4500, for instance.

The RealFeelPlugin.ini needs to be manually backed up if you use mod cars because it gets reset with most Reiza updates to only include the cars that come with AMS.

Thanks, I'll try that too. The first suggestion didn't change anything but I appreciate it nonetheless because I didn't know about that file, nor did I know it gets over written . Good information for sure. I typically don't do a lot of mod cars but this one looked interesting and I wanted to race it this past weekend. Right now it feels like the ffb is inverse of the other cars.

Thanks guys for the help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.5%
  • < 5 years