FFB Question

Hello everyone. I'm still fairly new to pc sim racing, playing offline since I can't commit to league races. I'm enjoying GSCE right now but I want to try rFactor 2 because I've read Ai is very good in this game so I played the demo. Whenever I make a left or right turn I feel like it's pulling me to that direction. I have tried some of the settings found here and quite like them but still have that pull when I turn. Is it normal in this game?

My accuforce acts this way out of the box with rf2, I'm not at my PC to tell you the exact file names and lines in the config but I can point you in roughly the right direction.
The file you need to edit is in your player folder in the user data folder I think it's called controller.ini there's a line that refers to steering force strength or something similar, it will be at 1000, simply add a minus before the 1000 and save the file. This should fix the reversed forces pulling your wheel.

In your Controller.JSON this setting might be the cause for your reverse forces!

"Steering effects strength":10000,
"Steering effects strength#":"-10000 to +10000, applies to all steering effects (torque, resistance, static spring, jolt, etc.)",

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years