FFB Display Plugin

Hey Guys,

I purchased GSE after everyone said that it is a must have and I have to say that I love it so far. I have modded the game and I am now tweaking every Car and its Realfeel settings. Some cars ( including Reiza content ) have too weak FFB. I can hardly tell if the car is loosing grip. After tweaking the Realfeel the cars felt so good. My problem is, that for further fine tuning I need some sort of FFB display (like the pedals overlay from rf2 or the input display from AC ) in order to know, when my wheel is clipping. I tried rfdyn HUD but there is no such widget. I only found Brake/Throttle/Clutch but no FFB.

I hope you can help me and merry Christmas :)

There's one thing you can do that might help, as stated by @P*Funk in another thread:

You can use the real feel console that can be enabled in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Find the line that says ConsoleEnabled=False and change it to true then drive a lap of a track in windowed mode. Generally you're probably not going to want to go over 80% with most wheels I suspect.

There's one thing you can do that might help, as stated by @P*Funk in another thread:

You can use the real feel console that can be enabled in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Find the line that says ConsoleEnabled=False and change it to true then drive a lap of a track in windowed mode. Generally you're probably not going to want to go over 80% with most wheels I suspect.
Thanks, what value(s) or column(s) I'm I supposed to use as bases after the laps?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back