1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FFB Display Plugin

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Christos Andritsoudis, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis
    Premium Member

Hey Guys,

I purchased GSE after everyone said that it is a must have and I have to say that I love it so far. I have modded the game and I am now tweaking every Car and its Realfeel settings. Some cars ( including Reiza content ) have too weak FFB. I can hardly tell if the car is loosing grip. After tweaking the Realfeel the cars felt so good. My problem is, that for further fine tuning I need some sort of FFB display (like the pedals overlay from rf2 or the input display from AC ) in order to know, when my wheel is clipping. I tried rfdyn HUD but there is no such widget. I only found Brake/Throttle/Clutch but no FFB.

I hope you can help me and merry Christmas :)

2. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

I don't think there is one but I will be watchin' this thread just in case:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis
    Premium Member

Yeah it it is one small thing but very important

4. There's one thing you can do that might help, as stated by @P*Funk in another thread:

You can use the real feel console that can be enabled in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Find the line that says ConsoleEnabled=False and change it to true then drive a lap of a track in windowed mode. Generally you're probably not going to want to go over 80% with most wheels I suspect.

5. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis
    Premium Member

Thank you very much. I will try this out and post my results

6. Thanks, what value(s) or column(s) I'm I supposed to use as bases after the laps?

7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

How comes we cant get a pedal overlay for GSC?

8. I don't know.. Haha

You will have to guess based on what you feel and what the numbers appear.
    Or maybe search for "ConsoleEnabled=" in this forum and look for previous explanations.

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis
    Premium Member

I have tried enabling the console but there FFB information. This game really needs a FFB plugin

10. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  11. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

This is something i'm asking myself since i purchased GSCE.