• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

FFB Display Plugin

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Christos Andritsoudis, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis

Ratings:
    +15
    Hey Guys,

I purchased GSE after everyone said that it is a must have and I have to say that I love it so far. I have modded the game and I am now tweaking every Car and its Realfeel settings. Some cars ( including Reiza content ) have too weak FFB. I can hardly tell if the car is loosing grip. After tweaking the Realfeel the cars felt so good. My problem is, that for further fine tuning I need some sort of FFB display (like the pedals overlay from rf2 or the input display from AC ) in order to know, when my wheel is clipping. I tried rfdyn HUD but there is no such widget. I only found Brake/Throttle/Clutch but no FFB.

I hope you can help me and merry Christmas :)

2. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.

Ratings:
    +857
    I don't think there is one but I will be watchin' this thread just in case:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis

Ratings:
    +15
    Yeah it it is one small thing but very important

4. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Ratings:
    +102
    There's one thing you can do that might help, as stated by @P*Funk in another thread:

You can use the real feel console that can be enabled in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Find the line that says ConsoleEnabled=False and change it to true then drive a lap of a track in windowed mode. Generally you're probably not going to want to go over 80% with most wheels I suspect.

5. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis

Ratings:
    +15
    Thank you very much. I will try this out and post my results

6. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +84
    Thanks, what value(s) or column(s) I'm I supposed to use as bases after the laps?

7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +497
    How comes we cant get a pedal overlay for GSC?

8. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Ratings:
    +102
    I don't know.. Haha

You will have to guess based on what you feel and what the numbers appear.
    Or maybe search for "ConsoleEnabled=" in this forum and look for previous explanations.

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Christos Andritsoudis

Christos Andritsoudis

Ratings:
    +15
    I have tried enabling the console but there FFB information. This game really needs a FFB plugin

10. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +419
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  11. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    This is something i'm asking myself since i purchased GSCE.