FFB bug with standing starts - SCE 1.38

Hi guys,

I'm posting that one because I cannot find anything on Internet about a similar issue.

I'm having a strange problem with my Fanatec CSR wheel running the latest firmware and driver. When entering a race with a standing start, the FFB just get deactivated and I've got no FFB during the race. If I choose a rolling start, I do have FFB during the race. When I switch between both types of race starts and the FFB turns on or off (so not an overheating issue).
It happens with vanilla cars on vanilla tracks, modded cars on modded tracks, etc. Any combination.

I'm running SCE in 1.38.
Wheel is Fanatec CSR with driver 2.26 and FW 756.

I had stopped playing for a while before coming back in 1.38. I've had to recalibrate my wheel but I did not recreate my player profile or anything else. Maybe I'm missing smth here... I'm kind of reluctant to upgrade to 1.50 for now because my 1.38 install works pretty good apart from this issue.

Any type of help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Cheers!

I get your point. Besides, Reiza is a small company, so let's make their life easier. I'm going to upgrade and I'll post in the thread dedicated to bugs if it's still there in 1.50.

---EDIT---

Unfortunately, I get the exact same bug with 1.50.
Besides, FFB has been toned down quite a bit. Feels a bit strange to drive such direct-steering racecars with so little force in the wheel (90 FFB on my wheel and -86 in-game).
Going to post that as a bug in the related thread.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back