FFB Anti-Clip

Apps FFB Anti-Clip 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
FFBClip shows up in content manager\python apps but, yours does not. I do see it in the apps in game. I take it is therefore enabled and should I only use only of these apps or can Irun both together?

Thanks
Lua apps don't have separate tab in Content Manager and come always enabled. I honestly don't know how these two would work together but they do change the same value, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad. I see no reason to use both though.

Hi, ever since you upgraded to version 1.2 I have enjoyed your app so much because using a humble G29 it is critical for me that the steering wheel does not go into Clipping.
I wanted to ask you if it would be possible to implement an option where it would be possible to limit the "Max Torque" because as you know every steering wheel (whether belt drive or Direct Drive) have their own parameters in maximum Nm that you can at least respect.
Also a little graph where it shows in real time if you are clipping the steering wheel would not be bad at all.
Thank you

Hi, ever since you upgraded to version 1.2 I have enjoyed your app so much because using a humble G29 it is critical for me that the steering wheel does not go into Clipping.
I wanted to ask you if it would be possible to implement an option where it would be possible to limit the "Max Torque" because as you know every steering wheel (whether belt drive or Direct Drive) have their own parameters in maximum Nm that you can at least respect.
Also a little graph where it shows in real time if you are clipping the steering wheel would not be bad at all.
Thank you
As far as i could find, Lua apps don't get information about the torque of the wheel. It's just a scale from 0 to 100% (and beyond, which is clipping). Lower the target down if you want lower forces is my advise. I have lowered mine to 70% to avoid overheating of my T300RS, and it's been doing a great job, even though it takes a lap or two for it to adapt to a new car.

Could you tell me what was wrong with the code, when it was crashing with CSP xxxxx.79 I had the perfect settings but then it suddenly stopped working

I have no knowledge of assetto Corsa scripting but I do know some lua

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 139 57.7%