FFB / ADAC GT Masters bug report

Howdy, I just bought the ADAC GT Masters pack ingame but for some reason I did not get the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 with the purchase;

Attachments

• 2014-09-10_00001.jpg
    2014-09-10_00001.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 325
I'm going through all the options and trying the extremes (0% vs 100%) to figure out just that.

I am *not* feeling the information I should hitting bumps going around a corner (it should tweak the wheel a little bit).

S3 has this absolutely perfect ffb for kerbs but I can't feel it for understeer/oversteer/bumps in the corners or anywhere.

Beware the engine/brake ffb effect, it masked what was I looking for for about 30 seconds when I first got into the game but those aren't really the ffb forces you want when you're looking for information about how the car is handling.

Brake ffb might be useful but I just don't see engine ffb helping.

Alright, vertical and lateral forces let you feel bumps on the road if you crank them up. However, if you're going through a corner and all your force is used by cornering forces you won't feel those bumps.

What I'm still missing is the subtle force changes going around a corner. The game is outputting 100% (likely much more) force for a majority of the corner so I'm losing all those subtle force variations as you progress through a corner and make adjustments along the way. Only maybe the outer 5% entry and 5% exit show any sign of increasing and decreasing force. This is the standard force clipping issue with wheels and why we need to tweak forces to get it right.

That's the crux of the problem. I need a way to get it to have some 'head room' in the force to let it naturally vary as I progress through the corner.

So far I have a 120% Force for Steering Settings, 50% understeer/vertical/lateral and so far 0% steering rack as I just can't feel its effect yet. My numbers may appear so low because I'm trying to get that 'spare force' I was talking about above to become available for cornering.

Sometimes when you are changing values on anything like roll bar settings etc. the font goes a bit squished.
Also the main menu button can sometimes require 4 or 5 clicks before it responds. Same with the Join (or whatever its called) button on MP servers list.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back