1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FFB / ADAC GT Masters bug report

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Howdy, I just bought the ADAC GT Masters pack ingame but for some reason I did not get the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 with the purchase;

Attached Files:

2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

personally think the FFB is the best ive ever played.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

There seem to be various 'versions' / skins, the one shown is not on the pack, but there is one on the back (just purchased the pack myself). When you are in game, you only find it beneath the GT Master Icon.

4. theres a new category ADAC masters where youll have an sls gt3.

this isnt a bug but i cant find where to change the degrees of rotation ingame, set the lock to 31 but my steering isnt 1:1. 900 deg. in my wheel settings.

edit -- nvm, just found it under vehicle settings

5. Liveries don't cost 329vRP, this is a full car and unless I am mistaken it should have been included in the ADAC pack?

6. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

What do you see, when you click on 'Your purchased items'?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm going to have to wholeheartedly agree with you. Its just incredible. My lap times are increasing with less effort to do so.. Its magic I tells ya.. magic!! :)

• Love Love x 1
  8. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Shadows under cars seem to disappear quite close.?
    see this pic the shadow on my car is there but the cars just ahead not seems a little odd..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Interesting...have you tried increasing relevant graphics settings?

10. Yup. My only bug after an hour long session.

11. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Same here.

12. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

Try enabling the shadow split setting, and/or increasing the number of contact shadows.

13. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I have tried several shadow settings to no avail..

the only settings not run normally on high is
    shaders med,
    motion blur is off
    contact shadows 1
    shadow split off

everything else on and high.

14. For some reason the FFB Effect Brake Vibrations can't be adjusted. The default setting is 20%. You can change it but as soon as you enter the game, it reverts back to 20%.

15. Yep, same here. I wonder if there's a file to edit for that that would stick for now.

Btw same with Engine Vibration *after the first edit* for me.

16. Anyone have a solution for ffb deadzone in the center? iRacing solves this with a min force setting. Anything other than cranking up the driver force to deal with this in R3E?

17. What wheel are you using? I don't have a deadzone with the Thrustmaster TX.

18. G27. People say it's a known hardware issue but it's solved in iRacing.

19. a dev suggested to up lateral forces for logitech deadzone.

has anyone messed w/ steering rack? is this kindve a binary 0/100% thing?

the ffb is so different from the other sims i use frequently im having trouble getting a grasp of it. im curious to know what parts are like game stock car/iracing/rf2 & what is like assetto corsa b/c i feel a mix of both but like im missing the big benefits of either.