FF1 2015

Cars FF1 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod doesnt work for me
Solution please

[EDIT]

@NeverKrash
0JclZYR.png

Since i cannot see or feel the car in the simulation it's not fair to give all stars, how can i when i haven't tried it and i cannot comment without giving ratings?
I gave 'high' average considering the situation i have since i believe others who gave their ratings as very good.

Last edited:
Solution please

[EDIT]

@NeverKrash
0JclZYR.png

Since i cannot see or feel the car in the simulation it's not fair to give all stars, how can i when i haven't tried it and i cannot comment without giving ratings?
I gave 'high' average considering the situation i have since i believe others who gave their ratings as very good.
That is not a review of the mod then if you cannot see it and have not tried it.

Solution please

[EDIT]

@NeverKrash
0JclZYR.png

Why did you just not ask for support its always better to ask than not to bother , leaving low ratings for something you have not tried and not even bothered to solve with us or the community has it would have been a pretty easy fix , if you have installed it incorrectly just looks like you have not bothered what so ever ;)

Why did you just not ask for support its always better to ask than not to bother , leaving low ratings for something you have not tried and not even bothered to solve with us or the community has it would have been a pretty easy fix , if you have installed it incorrectly just looks like you have not bothered what so ever ;)

I have. Weeks and weeks ago. Month perhaps. And sorry for bothering which is the same reason why i did not wrote you on skype. Now i solved it on my own. :thumbsup::) Did this and that and worked. It's great mod. However the cars and their liveries are not really of 2015, at least the Ferrari is not.

Absolutely. Ratings mean a lot
I have. Weeks and weeks ago. Month perhaps. And sorry for bothering which is the same reason why i did not wrote you on skype. Now i solved it on my own. :thumbsup::) Did this and that and worked. It's great mod. However the cars and their liveries are not really of 2015, at least the Ferrari is not.
Good to hear it has been resolved! :thumbsup:

Please do not be confused by the 2015 in the mod title. This mod was released initially, several months before the start of the 2015 season.

The car shape was designed to be in line with the 2015 specification, not the skins (the 2015 skins did not exist at the time of mod creation). The skins are 2014-based, and are a nice additional bonus created by the community. Otherwise, we would have released a simple generic skin which would be less exciting.

cockpit view.png
[QUOTE = "NeverKrash, poste: 1916066, membre: 12719"] [MEDIA = youtube] HoZWfWECqpU [/ MEDIA]
Tout chaud sorti les talons de la libération de la mod FC2 2014 vient le FF1 (Formule Fantasy 1) 2015 mod par l'équipe de Formule Corsa qui est un exemple créatif et minutieusement détaillée du pinacle du sport automobile mis dans le pinacle de simulation de course.

La voiture dispose DRS, ERS, 2014 peaux (grâce à vous - la communauté), beaucoup de puissance, un grognement Mercedes, et une expérience de conduite exceptionnel.

Crédits
  • ChargingCar - modèle 3D, des animations, de l'intégration, des détails visuels
  • David Dominguez - Physique
  • NeverKrash - Sound, la compilation, des corrections, la physique mise à jour (en essayant de ne pas ruiner le travail de David trop)
  • F1-SR Modding pour le soutien du modèle 3D
  • Tomek1623 - travail graphique incroyable
Merci spécial
Un merci spécial à, OV1 & Tomek pour la F1 Hud App 0V1 et la mise à jour F1 Hud App Tomek !! Cette application et la mise à jour est inclus dans ce téléchargement, avec des modèles 2D et 3D.

Je remercie tout le monde qui avait une main dans la prise de ce mod ce qu'elle est, directement ou indirectement:
Filippo Tocco, Garry Vale, Jrv01, Rickne, SimonTek, Wilmer Chávez, Eduard Mallorquí

Un merci spécial aux créateurs de certains des peaux 2014, et la communauté Assetto Corsa: Matjas92, btk150 et Chrisi74

Télécharger FF1 2015 ici [/ QUOTE]
Merci pour ce merveilleux mod, un peu la mode chose de cockpit à peine voir la piste et il est pas jouable y-um, il fait à travers le cockpit?

Merci pour ce merveilleux mod, un peu la mode chose de cockpit à peine voir la piste et il est pas jouable y-um, il fait à travers le cockpit?
When you are in the game and driving, move your mouse to the right side of the screen. Click on an icon which has a driving helmet image on it. You will now be able to adjust your driving view by moving the arrows of this tool.

Alternatively, use the F1 or the F6 buttons on your keyboard to try different viewing positions.

love this mod,but i get no drs or kers.im probbably doing something wrong any ideas
There is no KERS in Formula 1 2014 or 2015 in real life. There is ERS.
ERS is in this mod as energy is recovered under braking which adds an addition amount of horsepower. No button is activated for this function, it happens automatically.
DRS is in this mod. Assign a button to the DRS function in the Controls section, select the DRS button whilst on track to use it. Please read the read me file for more information.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%