FF1 2015

Cars FF1 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!
Great mod! But when I install it and start to play it, the car sound is like someone blowing whistle?!? It's totally different from the videos.
Any help for this problem..or should I just wait the 1.2?
This version is not supported in Assetto Corsa 1.1.5 at this moment.

Sorry, you must wait for an update. People are posting these 1.1.5 sound fixes, but they are not true fixes because every FMOD update by Kunos requires rebalancing of audio volumes or changes to the FMOD Audio project. So it can make things worse.

NeverKrash updated FF1 2015 with a new update entry:

FF1 2015 is back!

Changelog v1.2: League Edition available so you can race in leagues with a locked data file. See the READ ME for more information.

Sounds and physics integration into AC 1.1.5 (I recreated all my sounds and rebuilt the sound project in 16 hours in 1 day flat-out). Minor suspension adjustment to ensure the car doesn't throw you out of the seat on bumps ;)

Read the READ ME for more.

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeverKrash updated FF1 2015 with a new update entry:

FF1 2015 is back!

Changelog v1.2: League Edition available so you can race in leagues with a locked data file. See the READ ME for more information.

Sounds and physics integration into AC 1.1.5 (I recreated all my sounds and rebuilt the sound project in 16 hours in 1 day flat-out). Minor suspension adjustment to ensure the car doesn't throw you out of the seat on bumps ;)

Read the READ ME for more.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why lock the data file? Is that the same as a fixed setup?
The locked data file can be used by leagues, as a different edition, just to minimise cheating likelihood. The non-locked version is available just by installing normally.

This is not the same as a fixed setup. Whichever version you choose to have, you will be able to adjust everything in the setup except for the gear ratios which are fixed.

this is quite the package deal, this car is much more challenging then the fc1/fc2 managed a 1:50.xx around spa on pro settings.

I do have one issue though that none of the liveries work for the driver hes just in a plain white helmet/suit I read through the thread/readme and didn't see anything my apologies if it's been covered before.

having trouble getting this to work. i installed it properly unzipped to my cars folder. it shows up as an available vehicle. i can even change the color-schemes and view it in 360-degree showcase or w/e it's called but the moment i try to race with it the game loads the track then gets stuck on "loading car : car name" and freezes. ....Any ideas? i deleted the files prior to installing the latest update. did i miss a file somewhere?

Hi, great package!

However, I feel like the opponents are way too strong. Currently at Monza, I do around 1:33 per lap. Set at 80%, the opponents brake way too soon and that's where I get them all the times, however, in the straights, they have way more power than I do as they can easily catch up, just not enough to pass me.

I didn't use any Monza setup, apart from changing my tire compound to Hard.

What's wrong?
Thanks

I didn't use any Monza setup, apart from changing my tire compound to Hard.
This is. The default setup uses way too much downforce and the AI can just slip past you. Lower the wings as much as you can until you stop feeling comfortable in the lesmos or parabolica - then you'll have much more speed on the straights.
Then you can go and tweak other stuff like lowering the car or softening the suspension to aid traction.
On the other hand, the AI might carry more speed through the corners, so they have better exit speed and reach their top speed sooner than you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%