AC FF1 2015 @ Spa - Thu 5 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There was something wrong with the universe last night Geof. I was a spot ahead of you on the RSR standings with this combo. I'm pretty sure it will be corrected soon enough :)

Don't put too much pressure on my shoulder :), and I think there will be a bunch of faster driver than me tonight, are you one of them? ;)

Don't put too much pressure on my shoulder :), and I think there will be a bunch of faster driver than me tonight, are you one of them? ;)

I doubt it. I was trying to get a handle of the car last night and it was tough. With race fuel I was struggling to get 10-12 laps out of the medium tyres, but I was struggling for grip on the hard tyres. Trying to go through Eau Rouge without lifting was an adventure.

I think it will be a fun race no matter what happens

If there is any room left, I'd like to be signed up. I don't feel like I'll be any fast with these cars, but souds like a fun event!

Sign me out please, unfortunately tore my biceps tendon a little bit and I would like it to heal before the release of the DLC. I'm sure Clark would love to take my spot.

Said like that, you make it looks like I'm happy you couldn't make it... :confused:;)
Anyway, I'll race then, and I hope you'll get better soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%