• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

FF1 2015 @ Nordschleife Snoopy v1.1

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by euronate, Jan 26, 2015.

1. euronate

euronate

Ratings:
    +2
    Here's my current setup that I used to get my personal best lap (5:52.440) at Nordschleife v1.1 by Snoopy. It definitely understeers a bit, but that is only because this was a rather conservative setup just to ensure that I would complete a full lap. I plan on working on it if I get the time, but with the Dream Pack DLC "coming soon," I may not make a ton of progress. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy.

Any feedback on the setup is greatly appreciated! I'm always willing to learn something new about setting these cars up!

Attached Files:

2. euronate

euronate

Ratings:
    +2
    Just ran another lap and got it down 6 seconds to 5:45.784 using the following setup. It still understeers a bit in some of the slower sections but I feel that it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Attached Files:

3. ZethGAF

ZethGAF

Ratings:
    +102
    Nice setup! Just put in a 5:31 with the v1.6. Used ABS.

4. euronate

euronate

Ratings:
    +2
    Very nice lap! Happy I was able to help you out. My lap was without ABS, but that certainly does not explain a 15 second gap between our lap times lol. Looks like I have some work to do!

5. Kobus Maree

Kobus Maree

Ratings:
    +1
    great setup thnx

6. euronate

euronate

Ratings:
    +2
    Yup, not a problem! Glad you guys enjoy it.

7. lion_sta

lion_sta

Ratings:
    +1
    Just to make sure, this isn't the Tourist version?

P.S. Found the Snoopy version.

Last edited: May 5, 2015