1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FF1 2015 @ Nordschleife Snoopy v1.1

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by euronate, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Here's my current setup that I used to get my personal best lap (5:52.440) at Nordschleife v1.1 by Snoopy. It definitely understeers a bit, but that is only because this was a rather conservative setup just to ensure that I would complete a full lap. I plan on working on it if I get the time, but with the Dream Pack DLC "coming soon," I may not make a ton of progress. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy.

Any feedback on the setup is greatly appreciated! I'm always willing to learn something new about setting these cars up!

Attached Files:

2. Just ran another lap and got it down 6 seconds to 5:45.784 using the following setup. It still understeers a bit in some of the slower sections but I feel that it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Attached Files:

3. Nice setup! Just put in a 5:31 with the v1.6. Used ABS.

4. Very nice lap! Happy I was able to help you out. My lap was without ABS, but that certainly does not explain a 15 second gap between our lap times lol. Looks like I have some work to do!

5. great setup thnx

6. Yup, not a problem! Glad you guys enjoy it.

7. Just to make sure, this isn't the Tourist version?

P.S. Found the Snoopy version.

Last edited: May 5, 2015