Few questions

Let me start off by saying that this game is a ton of fun. If it had little better graphics i dont think i'd stop playing. That being said i have some questions as a newbie.
Does the Ai ever get any DNF's? I've raced three races and all 25 cars have finished every lap on 25 min races. Now i know this isn't enough races to come to a conclusion but i'd just like to know going forward.
Second my pitting seems strange, I have my pitstop setup for no gas and only tires. I'll pull in it says 15 seconds estimated pit time, but for some reason i end of having a 25 second stop. Happened all three times now. The AI seems to be in and out. Anyways this game is really fun and i really like how the AI battle with each other. I've seen a few crashes but they never seem to have to pit and always finish the race. Im sure i have more questions but i thought i'd throw these few out there.

Thanks

Hey guys,

while I haven't played too much single player (2 seasons, IIRC), AI DNFs are indeed kinda rare - I don't recall whether I experienced any during the WTCC season, however, there were a few in the STCC season. So, while rare, they do exist :)

About the pit stops - as Dennis lined out over here, there are a few obstacles in automatic pitting (which would, at least, explain "your" three seconds, Joe - a whopping 10 seconds seem a bit too much, unless it's a mod track, that is - those are known to cause even more problems ;)), so you might wanna switch to manual pit stops :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%