Few questions...

Wow... This sim feels great. :inlove: FFB is incredible and the physics feels superb. Had some issues with performance but managed to get it decent with sync GPU, and i cant see input lag so thats great. Cant wait for DX11 improvements to performance! Some questions though:

1. Rain effect on the windscreen exist? Wipers on the cars worked first time i tested to drive, but later on when i pressed the wiper button again they wont work. Dont know why. Of course if there is no rain effect on the window it doesnt really matter hehe, but since i saw them work the first time i thought rF2 must have rain effects on the window. I have graphic effects on HIGH.

2. When i fired the sim up after installing it i had no cars or tracks. I download some cars and tracks through workshop and finally had 2 tracks and a couple cars. Question: does rF2 not come with tracks and cars or do you have to download all ISI content through the workshop?

3. Does rF2 have a triple screen bezel value somewhere like AC's triple screen app where you can negate the bezels. Right now i have to put the monitors next to each other instead of moving the side monitors behind the middle monitor so it gives a much smaller frame gap.

Cheers & Merry Xmas! :)

I don't want to start a whole new thread so sorry for semi-hijacking this one! But I have an rFactor2 question; What is pricing the structure of the game? I know it used to have payments of some sort and some reviews on Steam say paid mods? Whats included in the base price on Steam and is there other fees involved like DLC, tracks, cars, subscriptions? Thanks!

I don't want to start a whole new thread so sorry for semi-hijacking this one! But I have an rFactor2 question; What is pricing the structure of the game? I know it used to have payments of some sort and some reviews on Steam say paid mods? Whats included in the base price on Steam and is there other fees involved like DLC, tracks, cars, subscriptions? Thanks!
So far there is just one price for the regular version in Steam (now with discount). This version gives you lifetime access to online and all the content you could find in Steam workshop. In addition there are quite a lot of free 3rd party mods/tracks/plugins/UIs which you could find and install (for example at RD downloads and S397 forum, but not limitted to these two). I know only one team that produce payware mods: URD. S397 though could produce some payware DLCs in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back