Festive Fun at the R3E Race Club

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
At the moment the R3E race club will wind up for the holidays on Sunday 20th December 2015 and resume on January 10th 2016.
However if there's an interest I thought about a couple of special club races to take place on the two Sundays in between.
On Sunday 27th December 2015
Group 5 @ Spa 1 hour race with a pit stop and tyre wear.
Sunday 3rd January 2016
Suggestions please, possibly Audi TT if they are out, not GT3 please as we race them normally.

Any other suggestions for festive fun this is the thread to post them in.

tyre wear x 4

So, box every 4 laps then? :roflmao:

Just a thought, hopefully we'll have some new players that treated themselves to some R3E goodness for Xmas but they might not have a lot of content (as it takes at least a 6-week course at community college to decipher how to best use the store). So maybe using some free content might attract a few more punters? The Silhouettes at Portimao could be a fun combination, those cars are a hoot to race since the physics update.

Just a thought. I'm still recovering from the trauma that the Group 5 cars beset upon me last week, but I may be ready to tame them again come Xmas.

So, box every 4 laps then? :roflmao:

Just a thought, hopefully we'll have some new players that treated themselves to some R3E goodness for Xmas but they might not have a lot of content (as it takes at least a 6-week course at community college to decipher how to best use the store). So maybe using some free content might attract a few more punters? The Silhouettes at Portimao could be a fun combination, those cars are a hoot to race since the physics update.

Just a thought. I'm still recovering from the trauma that the Group 5 cars beset upon me last week, but I may be ready to tame them again come Xmas.
I feel the same way about Portimao as Lars does about Macau.:whistling:
I would imagine that at Spa they will not be so intense, bit more room except through turn 1 and Eua Rouge

Lars doesn't mind Portimao it's me that loathes it.:)

Oh. I haven't driven it much but I like it. I've never had a proper online race there though so I don't know how it is in the heat of competition. I am looking forward to racing the new & improved silhouettes at some point though. :thumbsup:

I'll probably be 50/50 on the Group 5's, I'm having a hard time enjoying the "old physics" cars now. But, my CSW arrives today so maybe that all could change.

Sorry Andreas you're going to have explain that one to me, you young whippersnappers talk a different language to us old farts:laugh:

I know in Gran Turismo some of the kids would do a game called cats and mice where some drivers were designated as mice and had to escape/stay away from the cats, and the cats job was to stop/crash the mice. I never did it, but sounded like it could be a fun bit of hooniganism. Not sure if that's what he was talking about though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%