1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Corrected Skins 2016-10-08

Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Corrected Skins

1. Marco17_ok submitted a new resource:

Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Corrected Skins - Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Corrected Skins

Read more about this resource...

2. If you dump the original rFactor skins here you could also credit the original creators.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  3. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium Member

These skins have a Red Tcam for the First Driver of the team.
    That's because they are the same skins from the original RF2 mod that we used as template to create our original 4K skins (with correct black TCam).

Are you authorized to distribute the RF2 mod skins like that? I hardly think so.

4. hardly see any alterations aside of the T-cams which was originally red (and fixed by Helmut and teams).
    no Johnnie Walker on the mirrors of MP4-28, still used the old logo of AMG on W04 and MIG Bank should be on bolder look btw, Cuervo on Sauber isn't sliced off on the top and bottom logo sides on the radiator entry etc.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium Member

Henky, there are no alterations. I have the original RF2 skins here in front of me, and putting them over each other, they are 100% identical.
    I wouldn't mind but for the fact that
    a) The author is claiming he "corrected" our work and
    b) The author very likely isn't authorized to redistribute the RF2 mod skins in a different package.

What our skinner Jamie shows: Left side are these "corrected" skins, right side are the news ones made by our team. Look at it 100% and tell me which one you would rather have. (right side is a bit bright because of Alpha; doesn't change the color in game).
    14646603_1105098979558292_785910446_o.png.jpg
    You can cleary see that our two skinners painstakingly replaced all the low-res sponsors from the RF2 mod with newer high-res version, exactly same place. I don't see what anyone needs to "correct" there by putting back the original 2K RF2 skins in a download.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thanks to elaborate Helmut.

dear author, you can also make some corrections. right, corrections to add some things like updated logos, color correction, not "corrections" to leave it alone it knows what it does (Kimi voice). to help Helmut and the team to improve the look it's great and helpful. but if you do some corrections like this, just put and leave it without any change(s) if i'm just an user i feel like cheated if i know the fact. unless you have some evidence as Helmut said above.

• Like Like x 1