1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars ferrari_458_blackeditionv10t [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by McQueen, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McQueen submitted a new resource:

ferrari_458_blackeditionv10t V1.0 - big brother from ferrari_458_gt2

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Is this the URD or Kunos Ferrari?
    Have you Permission?

3. I like it a lot mate, great job and thanks for posting it. So what if it is a fantasy version, the feeling of having real power under my right foot is awesome. Storming around the Nordschleife is great fun. Is there a way to skin the car to look more like a GT2 car?

Cheers mate, AussieStig

4. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

oops wrong forum

5. hey. yes there is a way.......::D but not yet..... im very busy right now with the lotus E23 and the McLaren MP 30 2015.....when these cars are completed i will make an new version..... look again at the middle of april....this year :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: thank you for voting mate. so long

6. The C6r could use a little juice as well.....lol

7. Awesome job. This car on the Nord is amazing.My new favorite ride . Wish the C6r had this kind of snap..

8. I agree, the c6r needs way more juice....gt1 class juice

9. Daniel, you have got to do the C6r GT1 proximity and the C7. Work your magic.....Both theses' Vettes are in need of some GT1 performance boost if even fictional.....as long as they are close. I find the GT3 just a little to slow. I'm sure I am not the only one out their with this request......lol

Mr.McQueen please help us obiwan.....put some life back into the Vettes......

• Like Like x 1
  10. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Content claim - Kunos Simulazioni

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.