1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Misc Ferrari White Gloves for career 1.0

custom race gloves

1. fluffydave

fluffydave

Ratings:
    +196
    fluffydave submitted a new resource:

White Gloves Ferrari for career - custom race gloves

Read more about this resource...

2. jajo240

jajo240

Ratings:
    +20
    Sorry to bother you, but since original gloves for Ferrari from Codemasters are bugged (and I prefer the red ones), could you fix them for me? The clipping is driving me crazy :roflmao:

3. fluffydave

fluffydave

Ratings:
    +196
    They're fixed since 1.5.0 patch, update/verify files to get the original gloves

4. jajo240

jajo240

Ratings:
    +20
    I am on patch 1.6.0 and my gloves still look this way 20161009211716_1.jpg .
    The only mods I have are for helmets and the Williams.

EDIT: Figured it out, the helmet mod changes incardriver.erp, which also contains the gloves and is outdated
    EDIT2: I noticed that you are the creator of the helmet mod aswell, can you tell me which parts of the updated incardriver file I have to put inside the one of your mod?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  5. fluffydave

fluffydave

Ratings:
    +196
    Yes, I am aware that incardriver.erp in the helmet mods are outdated. I've updates planned, I was waiting until CM finished patching the game ( judging from current version, I think they'll still release more patches). Since you're the first to come up with the issue, I will post the updated helmets very soon.

I tried replacing some textures it's still glitched, so I think it's the file configuration inside incardriver.erp. which means, you'll need an entirely updated version of incardriver.erp I will put in the helmets mod update

6. jajo240

jajo240

Ratings:
    +20
    Alright, thank you very much for your support!:thumbsup: