1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Ferrari White Gloves for career 1.0

custom race gloves

1. fluffydave submitted a new resource:

White Gloves Ferrari for career - custom race gloves

Read more about this resource...
  2. Sorry to bother you, but since original gloves for Ferrari from Codemasters are bugged (and I prefer the red ones), could you fix them for me? The clipping is driving me crazy :roflmao:
  3. They're fixed since 1.5.0 patch, update/verify files to get the original gloves
  4. I am on patch 1.6.0 and my gloves still look this way 20161009211716_1.jpg .
    The only mods I have are for helmets and the Williams.

EDIT: Figured it out, the helmet mod changes incardriver.erp, which also contains the gloves and is outdated
    EDIT2: I noticed that you are the creator of the helmet mod aswell, can you tell me which parts of the updated incardriver file I have to put inside the one of your mod?
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  5. Yes, I am aware that incardriver.erp in the helmet mods are outdated. I've updates planned, I was waiting until CM finished patching the game ( judging from current version, I think they'll still release more patches). Since you're the first to come up with the issue, I will post the updated helmets very soon.

I tried replacing some textures it's still glitched, so I think it's the file configuration inside incardriver.erp. which means, you'll need an entirely updated version of incardriver.erp I will put in the helmets mod update
  6. Alright, thank you very much for your support!:thumbsup: