Resource icon

Misc Ferrari White Gloves for career 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
fluffydave submitted a new resource:

White Gloves Ferrari for career - custom race gloves

View attachment 154336

This mod requires manual installation, also a demonstration on how to import custom textures using Ego Erp archiver

Download EEA here: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

1. [*]Open EEA, go to Settings>F1 2016 Directory>set directory, and select your game folder (only need to be done once). View attachment 154337
    [*]Open...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry to bother you, but since original gloves for Ferrari from Codemasters are bugged (and I prefer the red ones), could you fix them for me? The clipping is driving me crazy :roflmao:

They're fixed since 1.5.0 patch, update/verify files to get the original gloves
I am on patch 1.6.0 and my gloves still look this way 20161009211716_1.jpg.
The only mods I have are for helmets and the Williams.

EDIT: Figured it out, the helmet mod changes incardriver.erp, which also contains the gloves and is outdated
EDIT2: I noticed that you are the creator of the helmet mod aswell, can you tell me which parts of the updated incardriver file I have to put inside the one of your mod?

Last edited:
I am on patch 1.6.0 and my gloves still look this way View attachment 155845.
The only mods I have are for helmets and the Williams.

EDIT: Figured it out, the helmet mod changes incardriver.erp, which also contains the gloves and is outdated
EDIT2: I noticed that you are the creator of the helmet mod aswell, can you tell me which parts of the updated incardriver file I have to put inside the one of your mod?
Yes, I am aware that incardriver.erp in the helmet mods are outdated. I've updates planned, I was waiting until CM finished patching the game ( judging from current version, I think they'll still release more patches). Since you're the first to come up with the issue, I will post the updated helmets very soon.

I tried replacing some textures it's still glitched, so I think it's the file configuration inside incardriver.erp. which means, you'll need an entirely updated version of incardriver.erp I will put in the helmets mod update

Yes, I am aware that incardriver.erp in the helmet mods are outdated. I've updates planned, I was waiting until CM finished patching the game ( judging from current version, I think they'll still release more patches). Since you're the first to come up with the issue, I will post the updated helmets very soon.

I tried replacing some textures it's still glitched, so I think it's the file configuration inside incardriver.erp. which means, you'll need an entirely updated version of incardriver.erp I will put in the helmets mod update
Alright, thank you very much for your support!:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years