1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari Virtual Race

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Péter Bártfai, Mar 30, 2009.

1. http://www.ferrari.com/English/Community/Ferrari_Virtual_Race/Pages/Game_home.aspx

Now downloading.
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Real sim Peter?
  3. Not hardcore, but better than arcade games. Very easy to drive but the speeds seem to be correct. (I searched for laptimes and they're also ok) Maybe it's like driving the Ferraris with driving aids on. You don't have an option to change driving aids.

Quite nice game for free though, the graphics are awesome and the sounds are nice too, you also have indicator lights on them:) Don't expect the AI to be a great challenge, they're slow:) And of course Ferraris are beautiful.

Edit: It's very much forgiving if you go off the track and you can't damage the cars seriously.
  4. Anyone using the leo bodnar controller box for G25 you wont be able to set up your pedals in this title.
  5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Matthew I tried that game. For a "Free" game, I'll stay away from it. Uttter tosh. Wasted my bandwidth downloading it.
  6. its made by the people that made Crashtime 2 and World Racing