• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Ferrari Virtual Race

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Péter Bártfai, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    http://www.ferrari.com/English/Community/Ferrari_Virtual_Race/Pages/Game_home.aspx

Now downloading.

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,381
    Real sim Peter?

3. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    Not hardcore, but better than arcade games. Very easy to drive but the speeds seem to be correct. (I searched for laptimes and they're also ok) Maybe it's like driving the Ferraris with driving aids on. You don't have an option to change driving aids.

Quite nice game for free though, the graphics are awesome and the sounds are nice too, you also have indicator lights on them:) Don't expect the AI to be a great challenge, they're slow:) And of course Ferraris are beautiful.

Edit: It's very much forgiving if you go off the track and you can't damage the cars seriously.

4. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +35
    Anyone using the leo bodnar controller box for G25 you wont be able to set up your pedals in this title.

5. Matthew Parr

Matthew Parr

Ratings:
    +5
  6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Matthew I tried that game. For a "Free" game, I'll stay away from it. Uttter tosh. Wasted my bandwidth downloading it.

7. Rob Shillito

Rob Shillito

Ratings:
    +29
    its made by the people that made Crashtime 2 and World Racing