AC Ferrari royale @ Silverstone - Tue 4th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's a pitty I didn't know that the replay of the first race is deleted after restarting. If I had that replay, I would upload a video of the one guy that ruined the first race for me (trying to overtake on the formation lap and destroying my cars suspension) - and demand some sort of action by the race directors. It's the same for me as in my last race, other guys ignore the rules and don't face any consequences - because I can't deliver proof. As stated before, that's not fair.

thanks @Akis Kevrekidis for organizing! Was a bad race for me cause was very slow...still enjoyed to race with u guys again :)
Hit someone, sorry for that. but waited for him, overtook him then and when he came again he just kicked me out when overtaking :cool: Anyway my car behaved better after that :roflmao::roflmao:
Please could someone share his 312T setup, just wanna try because mine felt really bad, like a boat :unsure: Or at least tell me ur wing settings... Thank you!!

Thanks for the race guys! Apologies to anybody I inconvenienced with my slow driving! 458 S3 is not a car I'm too used to driving.

Thanks guys for coming!

Only 11 drivers finished the 2nd race, not sure why. If I judge from the fact that some people didn't know that both races had a rolling start, I'd say that they didn't read the first post. It was written with red letters and I kept telling it through teamspeak.

It's a pitty I didn't know that the replay of the first race is deleted after restarting. If I had that replay, I would upload a video of the one guy that ruined the first race for me (trying to overtake on the formation lap and destroying my cars suspension) - and demand some sort of action by the race directors. It's the same for me as in my last race, other guys ignore the rules and don't face any consequences - because I can't deliver proof. As stated before, that's not fair.
i think several people saw or at least heard it!
I understand when somebody doesn't want to speak but WHY not just start TEAMSPEAK and LISTEN?? Akis said several times also before race start that it will be a rolling star :thumbsdown:

i think several people saw or at least heard it!
I understand when somebody doesn't want to speak but WHY not just start TEAMSPEAK and LISTEN?? Akis said several times also before race start that it will be a rolling star :thumbsdown:
The person in question stated in the teamspeak chat, that he couldn't hear us speaking over the noise of Assetto Corsa. Which in itself makes sense, but for me that doesn't really matter. This stuff should be sorted out by the drivers before racing here, and if they don't - well then they should face the consequences.

I have team speak but have to mute it during race. Too much silly chatting going on. And I only have stereo speakers too. No mic. I am well aware who is around me at all times.

But I was over taken in the formation lap in both races. In race one, some didn't even move when the lights went out and I nearly crashed into the back of someone in a red 312. I then slowed up during the formation lap for him to retake his position but he wouldn't overtake, even when I pulled over and stopped almost.
Then on the first racing lap, coming into turn 3, on the brakes and someone just piled straight into the rear end and that ruined the race as I couldn't see through the cracked windscreen properly.

Besides that, it wasn't too bad.

Any ways, mixed class racing is pretty poor in my opinion. Prefer it when cars are closely matched. I won't be doing anymore of them. I preferred to start at the back out of the trouble.

Last edited:
The biggest problem tonight was people not having read the first post and not hearing the instructions from Teamspeak during the race. This is not an accepted behavior.

Thx for the race all, enjoyed it but just had no chance against the 599xx's down the straights :poop: off a.....

What instructions during the race? Akis?
Well, from what I recall, I kept saying to Ian and Christian to keep their positions at the rolling start but they obviously couldn't hear me. Plus I kept saying to not disconnect because there is a second race, but still some ppl disconnected.

About the event: The final standings don't matter, think of it as a Ferrari trackday ;)

Well, from what I recall, I kept saying to Ian and Christian to keep their positions at the rolling start but they obviously couldn't hear me. Plus I kept saying to not disconnect because there is a second race, but still some ppl disconnected.

I see. That's what happened. I wondered what was going on. ;)

About the event: The final standings don't matter, think of it as a Ferrari trackday ;)

Yes great fun.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup::)

Last edited:
Have to echo the point about preferring races with closely matched vehicles. Being in a 458 S3 I was really only in competition with the F40 and 312's, by about half way through the first race there was only 3 of us left, one in each vehicle, so it kind of got a bit boring with not really any viable competition around.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself.

I agree, the event would have worked better if we had a full grid.
Agreed. The LaFerrari and the 599XX were a good match, the 458 GT2 following not too close behind and then the 458 S3, F40 S3 and the 312T quite a bit slower. Still, I do like these reverse grid events very much, maybe next time with closer matched cars - maybe GT3 only? Imo the reverse grid provides a great opportunity for a lot of overtaking and fun - if everyone keeps it clean.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 437 39.5%