AC Ferrari royale @ Silverstone - Tue 4th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Being on teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give) warnings from other players during the race.
Can I ask how you give warnings without a mic? Just so I know.
Thanks.

Can I ask how you give warnings without a mic? Just so I know.
Thanks.
Well, what I truly wanted to say was: That way you will be able to hear (and give, if you have a mic) warnings from other players during the race.

1st post updated with new entries and removals. We still got 5 spots open!

uh, tough decision: With @Akis Kevrekidis and @Liviu Tiron in the F40 or with @Stelios Fevgatos and @Hany Alsabti in the 312T :D Not the slightest chance :confused:
Anyway i have to practice shifting since i recognized since damage was introduced that i am doing something terribely wrong :cry:
Maybe someone can take a look then on the replay today what i am doing so wrong that my clutch doesn´t survive a race :(
Since the 312T is much faster here i hope i can hold myself in midfield ...or not :D
So 312T please!
And i agree with @Stelios Fevgatos that you, @Hany Alsabti could share a nice setup with us :D:D

having a lot of problems with teamspeak,as soon as I plug the headphones in I cant hear any thing from the speakers,everything is coming through the headphones which I don't wont any ideas cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%