1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Automobilista Racing Club (LIVE)

Ferrari or Red Bull?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by kit_cappuccino, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Hello there... I am playing 5 years career, currently in midway of the second season with Toro Rosso, leading the championship with Webber in 2nd and Alonso in 3rd of the table. I am thinking of changing team in the next season, I will put Webber or Alonso as my rival later on so that I can take a Ferrari or Red Bull seat next year. However, I am hesitating on which team I want to join.
    Any idea on which car is better? Red Bull or Ferrari?
    Hope to hear from you all soon:)

2. Ive been with both m8, Ferrari have more raw pace than red bull, but red bull develop the car so much more and is much better to drive about 4 races into season. Ive stuck with red bull because of that

3. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Red Bull feels safer to drive, but I have switched to Ferrari (as Red Bull didnt offer renewal despite winning both championships). The Ferrari on paper is quicker, but i think this is down to track knowledge and game experience.

4. Ferrari vs Red Bull

Hi there...
    I am playing 5 years career, currently in my 2nd season with Toro Rosso and leading the championship with huge margin. Red Bull has offered me a contract as 2nd driver, before that i have chosen Sebastian Vettel as my rival. I do not like the position of 2nd driver in Red Bull, if i decline their offer now, will i still get their contract again at the end of the season if i beat Vettel?
    Actually i do like Ferrari, but heard that Ferrari is not that nice car in this game. Shall i accept the offer from Red Bull, or shall i wait for Ferrari to offer me a contract? Anyone?

5. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

6. there you go merged :)

7. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Sorry if that sounded rude! Lol.

8. not at all :) i only saw that there was two of them there now

9. ferrari

10. ferrari

11. the ferrari looks a bit nicer, similar performance.

12. Red Bull

13. I prefer Red Bull.

14. Due to Ferrari cars' cockpit issue, I would say Red Bull.

15. Red Bull is much faster in strong corners.

cheers

16. I prefer ferrari.

17. Red Bull

18. ferrari

19. Red Bull

Red Bull all the way.

20. But from what i have seen Red Bull and Ferrari seem to be similar...