Ferrari|Mercedes|Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Toro Rosso|Renault|Williams F1 Steering Wheels

Misc Ferrari|Mercedes|Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Toro Rosso|Renault|Williams F1 Steering Wheels v2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Formula 1 Steering wheel with Color LCD - Formula Hybrid & ACFL

Hi Guys

Here we have the Red Bull steering with the option of a color or black and white LCD diplay.

With the standard LCD screen all the static information was a bit over powering. With the new color display and dimmer text the active information like you gears, revs, speed, timing, etc. really pops out now. I've also removed all borders for a more realist and cleaner look.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 189691 View attachment 189692

For now I've only...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Torro Rosso F1 Steering wheels with full Color LCD with a new update entry:

Torro Rosso F1 Team Steering Wheel added

Hi Guys

One of the best looking cars gets to have the best looking steering wheel so far.
In this update I've also added a new FIA cock-pit Competitor logo to all steering wheels'

View attachment 190082
View attachment 190077 View attachment 190078

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Torro Rosso|Renault F1 Steering wheels with full Color LCD with a new update entry:

Williams steering wheel and race gear suite with gloves added

Hi there

Believe or not but this steering wheel took longer to design than most of my skins. As a bonus I've included my Williams race suite with gloves and a F1 pit-board.

View attachment 190491 View attachment 190492 View attachment 190493

P.S. The scree shot was taken before I did the race suite and gloves.

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Torro Rosso|Renault|Wiiliams F1 Steering Wheels|Full Color LCD with a new update entry:

Williams steering wheel and race gear suite with gloves added

Hi there

My apologies with the re-upload, but I forgot to include the drivers 2016_Gloves_NM for the gloves.

Believe or not but this steering wheel took longer to design than most of my skins. As a bonus I've included my Williams race suite with gloves and a F1 pit-board.
View attachment 190506 View attachment 190507 View attachment 190508

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Torro Rosso|Renault|Wiiliams F1 Steering Wheels|Full Color LCD with a new update entry:

Renault & Williams update

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Renault race suits and gloves added
- Martini stripe fix (pants)

View attachment 190639 View attachment 190641View attachment 190642 View attachment 190643 View attachment 190644 View attachment 190645

Thanks to Agustín Vivo for the Renault gloves.
I've only made them a bit darker and added the 2016_Gloves_NM.

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Toro Rosso|Renault|Williams F1 Steering Wheels|Full Color LCD with a new update entry:

Force India & Haas Race Clothing added

Hi Guys

With Force India's gloves I could not find any images with their latest design so I've made my own gloves.
With the Haas race suits, this is not their official design. I designed these for one of my concept skins that I'm working on but thought I would include them in the download as there is no other one's available on RD.

View attachment 191191 View attachment 191194 View attachment 191195 View attachment 191196

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull|Force India|Sauber|Mclaren|Toro Rosso|Renault|Williams F1 Steering Wheels|Full Color LCD with a new update entry:

Force India & Haas Race Clothing added

Hi Guys

With Force India's gloves I could not find any images with their latest design so I've made my own gloves.
As for the Haas race suits, this is not their official design. I designed these for one of my concept skins that I'm working on but thought I would include them in the download as there is no other one's available on RD.

View attachment 191197 View attachment 191198 View attachment 191200 View attachment 191201

Hi, Firstly I'd like to say what great work you are doing with the wheels and gloves. It is very much appreciated.
One thing I have noticed with the gloves is that they all look shiny plastic, this is because of no alpha mask on them. That might be the look you want to go for which is fine but I prefer a less shiny look and with the fabric detail included. Here is a few pics of the gloves with the alpha mask applied....
20170516093429_1.jpg
20170516092612_1.jpg
20170516093551_1.jpg
20170516093803_1.jpg
20170516093907_1.jpg
As you can see it allows for the detail to return and almost upscales them to a more HD look. I used paint.net to apply the effect.
Also I do have some Haas gloves from somewhere??? Probably a Haas skin for another car, can't remember which one though but I prefer yours.
20170516092400_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years