Ferrari LaFerrari Nero Grigio

Skins Ferrari LaFerrari Nero Grigio 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bernd Graf submitted a new resource:

Ferrari LaFerrari Nero Grigio - Black on black skin from a YT video of the car

Read more about this resource...
Hey Bernd. I ckecked my skin called "grigio_nero" and the gloves, the suit and the rims are identical to the way I painted them (I'm sure that's my work). The skin hasn't got the light grey area's and the way of painting is different, also the helmet is totally different. So I guess part of it is mine, but I don't mind that really. I also use parts of other skins, though I do try to alter colours or patterns unless I mention the author in the skin. With so many files put out there, sometimes one just doesn't know where it came from. No grudge there :)
Good eye from blackcelica!!

Hey Bernd. I ckecked my skin called "grigio_nero" and the gloves, the suit and the rims are identical to the way I painted them (I'm sure that's my work). The skin hasn't got the light grey area's and the way of painting is different, also the helmet is totally different. So I guess part of it is mine, but I don't mind that really. I also use parts of other skins, though I do try to alter colours or patterns unless I mention the author in the skin. With so many files put out there, sometimes one just doesn't know where it came from. No grudge there :)
Good eye from blackcelica!!
Hello Sunny, this skin is of my own creation, i.e., custom color, rims, etc. The title was something I chose because the car on which my color choice is based has a greyish black...hence, in Italian, I felt the name fit. I did so without prior knowledge of your project, and if it has caused confusion, I apologize.

Hello Sunny, this skin is of my own creation, i.e., custom color, rims, etc. The title was something I chose because the car on which my color choice is based has a greyish black...hence, in Italian, I felt the name fit. I did so without prior knowledge of your project, and if it has caused confusion, I apologize.
Hey no need to, it's not like it's costing me money or anything. Everything we put out there, can and will be used. Sometimes coïncidence plays a role in this game. I encourage you to start skinning again, and maybe we will inspire each other :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%