1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Ferrari LaFerrari Nero Grigio 1.0

Black on black skin from a YT video of the car

1. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

2. I'm sure this is part of a pack of speciale 458's available on racedepartment by Sunny Sky Speed.

3. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

458? This is a LaFerrari skin :p

4. Sorry I meant his laferrari colour starter pack. Still by Sunny Sky Speed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Hey Bernd. I ckecked my skin called "grigio_nero" and the gloves, the suit and the rims are identical to the way I painted them (I'm sure that's my work). The skin hasn't got the light grey area's and the way of painting is different, also the helmet is totally different. So I guess part of it is mine, but I don't mind that really. I also use parts of other skins, though I do try to alter colours or patterns unless I mention the author in the skin. With so many files put out there, sometimes one just doesn't know where it came from. No grudge there :)
    Good eye from blackcelica!!

6. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Hello Sunny, this skin is of my own creation, i.e., custom color, rims, etc. The title was something I chose because the car on which my color choice is based has a greyish black...hence, in Italian, I felt the name fit. I did so without prior knowledge of your project, and if it has caused confusion, I apologize.

7. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Hey no need to, it's not like it's costing me money or anything. Everything we put out there, can and will be used. Sometimes coïncidence plays a role in this game. I encourage you to start skinning again, and maybe we will inspire each other :)

• Agree Agree x 1