1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by magicaltrevor, Dec 19, 2012.

1. It's meant for ferrari obviously but I've included the photoshop files so you can edit it to fit any team or just remove the sponsors alltogether if you want.
    Will replace the 5th helmet in the helmet selection menu (unless you rename of course).

Ferrari helmet
    • Like Like x 23
  2. mydriaz

Premium Member

Looks great !
    Thank you.
  3. Nice job buddy. :thumbsup:
  4. Great job,man !!!!!
  5. Very nice ;) can you make red bull helmet? :)
  6. Very handsome, thanks artist;).
  7. Thanks everyone, glad you like it!
  8. Great job, thank you and how can yo made this 3D preview? looks so real :roflmao:
  9. I think you can fix the FIN and include the scuderia ferrari logo (for can be use with and without FIN). I mean something like this

The logo in the FIN to complete the back logo with FIN :roflmao:

Neveraless, Great desing!!!
  10. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

That's a nice helmet design. Well done.:thumbsup:
  11. Like it. Can you complete this work with the finned version?
  12. Thanks, I might update it with that later. It was really late when I finished and uploaded it though so I didn't really want to bother making it fin-compatible at the time since the default ferrari helmets don't use fins.
  13. Take your time and thanks for sharing your psd also.
  14. :roflmao:
  15. Can someone answer, why all helmets which i download in hd quality(for exaple this ferrari helmet) does not look in hd? its seems like standart quality(like ingame helmets), not HD.
    what i should do, to fix it?(maybe i dont have some progam etc) thanks!
    screenshot: http://s019.radikal.ru/i610/1212/b2/fcdc47ed6e3d.jpg
  16. i wan to know it to :roflmao:
  17. yeah..from a 100 feet distance :whistling: ... zoom in or take another view and u will surely notice the difference between standart and HD.
  18. beautiful work, thank you :)
  19. Very nice helmet! :thumbsup:
    Can you make a Williams helmet,please?
  20. Request thread :)