Ferrari helmet

It's meant for ferrari obviously but I've included the photoshop files so you can edit it to fit any team or just remove the sponsors alltogether if you want.
Will replace the 5th helmet in the helmet selection menu (unless you rename of course).
s4wd3.png

Ferrari helmet

I think you can fix the FIN and include the scuderia ferrari logo (for can be use with and without FIN). I mean something like this

SCUDERIA FERRARI LOGO IN FIN.png

The logo in the FIN to complete the back logo with FIN :roflmao:

Neveraless, Great desing!!!

I think you can fix the FIN and include the scuderia ferrari logo (for can be use with and without FIN). I mean something like this

View attachment 35509

The logo in the FIN to complete the back logo with FIN :roflmao:

Neveraless, Great desing!!!

Thanks, I might update it with that later. It was really late when I finished and uploaded it though so I didn't really want to bother making it fin-compatible at the time since the default ferrari helmets don't use fins.

Can someone answer, why all helmets which i download in hd quality(for exaple this ferrari helmet) does not look in hd? its seems like standart quality(like ingame helmets), not HD.
what i should do, to fix it?(maybe i dont have some progam etc) thanks!
screenshot: http://s019.radikal.ru/i610/1212/b2/fcdc47ed6e3d.jpg

yeah..from a 100 feet distance :whistling: ... zoom in or take another view and u will surely notice the difference between standart and HD.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back