F1 2011 Ferrari GT Experience Wheel

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey yeah I have this wheel.

Its a decent wheel. You get a lot of value for your money as its quite cheap. For me I think I paid something like $60 on EBay, which is really good value.

Compared to wheels like a Logitech G25/27 or Fanatec's or any other really high quality wheels, it's not so great. But in terms of how much it costs, it's incredibly good quality.

The wheel itself is very good quality, and it feels very nice when driving. But the foot pedals are a little annoying, but I've gotten used to them now, but the brake pedal is slightly more stiff than the accelerator pedal.

For me, this wheel does the job perfectly as I'm not the sort of person that wants to spend $500+ on a really good wheel to play video games, lol.

One more thing about the wheel, it uses an elastic like pull system, its not like the higher quality wheels that use a bearing system. So it gets gradually more difficult to turn, the greater the angle you want to turn, but it's not too bad and you don't notice it when you're racing.

For my purposes it's a great wheel and unless your a really really serious racer then I would strongly suggest you get this wheel as its better than any other wheel in its price range.

Hope this helps :)

Hey yeah I have this wheel.

Its a decent wheel. You get a lot of value for your money as its quite cheap. For me I think I paid something like $60 on EBay, which is really good value.

Compared to wheels like a Logitech G25/27 or Fanatec's or any other really high quality wheels, it's not so great. But in terms of how much it costs, it's incredibly good quality.

The wheel itself is very good quality, and it feels very nice when driving. But the foot pedals are a little annoying, but I've gotten used to them now, but the brake pedal is slightly more stiff than the accelerator pedal.

For me, this wheel does the job perfectly as I'm not the sort of person that wants to spend $500+ on a really good wheel to play video games, lol.

One more thing about the wheel, it uses an elastic like pull system, its not like the higher quality wheels that use a bearing system. So it gets gradually more difficult to turn, the greater the angle you want to turn, but it's not too bad and you don't notice it when you're racing.

For my purposes it's a great wheel and unless your a really really serious racer then I would strongly suggest you get this wheel as its better than any other wheel in its price range.

Hope this helps :)

Hi thanks very much im going to purchase the wheel in the next hour thanks really helped me in to buying it can i ask what wheel setup u got like the sensitivity n that thanks

Umm yeah, I can't remember which categories there are, but, I remember the %'s and the order. They are:

0%
0%
10%
0%
0%
0%
0%

That's what feels best for me.
But yeah, it's a really great wheel and has reignited my passion for this game. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%