• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari FXXK for rFactor2

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Mods' started by Rastas, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Weel guys,this is a mod that inm making for rFactor2,is a conversion from my mod to rFactor 1 :)
    Is a original conversion from Real Racing 3,phone game,still a lot of work to do,but is on the way :)
    Big hug for all and a good week :) rFactor2 Mod Mode 2016-09-25 01-58-04-91.jpg

2. It's nice of you to name the source but be aware that this is an illegal conversion and therefore won't last long here - at least if you provide any download here ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thats why i have asked for permissions frist before i release the mod here broski,still whaiting tough hehe :D
    Anyway,in the nexts days i go show another mod coverted for rFactor 2,this time is a full scratch model made by a friend,the BMW 134 JUDD :)

4. Andrew

Andrew
    Life is Short–Talk Fast ! Staff Member Premium Member

Who did you asked for permission ?

5. I have sended a message in the oficial page in FB,anyway,im only asking for permissions to release the car here,because was already released in my FB group and page mods,only for rFactor 1 and AMS only for now.