1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR 1.02

Battle mod for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR - Battle mod for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Good lord, Patrick, these are amazing! Much better FFB than the Blancpain mod ones, and I love how different the cars feel, the Porsche is much more nervous than the Ferrari. Congratulations!
  3. Thank you very much, Patrick, Renato,RSV and everyone else involved for another high quality contribution.
    The cars are a great pleasure to drive. :thumbsup:

Edit: Erased complaint about lack of traction on a non-reiza track.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  4. Never test a mod on a non-reiza track to appreciate physics. Some tracks can completely kill the physics because of their sliding effect due to a "poor" mesh.
  5. Better FFB and better physics IMHO ;-)
  6. Yeah, i thought that much. Thanks for the tip.
  7. That is why I try to rework the last tracks I have released ;-)
  8. Man, theres too much sim racing action going on haha. First dtm 14, then the new free game from Reiza earlier today now this. Sheesh. All I want for xmas now is some time to play them all
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. Wow, I just took these two cars for a whirl and I gotta say.. Im in love. They look and feel great. Thanks guys for the excellent mod.
  10. Fantastic work again Patrick :)
  11. @Patrick.. I installed this mod and entered the realfeel setting into the realfeel ini. I then tried the Ferrari and after the race I looked in the RF ini and noted that the setting was different to the one you provided. This is the aspect of realfeel that baffles me ! I was previously told that realfeel takes its info from the "description" in the vehicle veh file so I looked at your file and as i had chosen Chad racing, the realfeel setting shows up as that. See the difference in the settings in the attachment. Your settings show as entered, and then arthe bottom it shows the car I drove with different settings. Why does this happen? Do I need to go into your veh file and change the description to [F430G] instead of [F430GTC: Chad Racing 2010 #21] to get your setting to activate when i race a Ferrari. Appreciate any advice.

Attached Files:

12. Strange thing once again... I never had to do that :confused:
    Your solution seems good. But only for the car you drive, so one time only.
  13. Sorry Patrick but dont quite understand your reply.... your game uses the settings you posted in the mod each and every time you race no matter what car you choose and doesn't show up a setting based on the "description" in your vehicle veh? If you get a moment have a try in your mod at choosing one of the Ferraris and then afrerwards check your Realfeel ini and see what it says the setting was for your race. I guess it will be the last entry in the Realfeel ini. I am trying to understand it !!
    ps. I am 63 so easily confused !!!!!
  14. As said, I never saw that. My realfeel adds exactly the right line If I dont put those written in the mods .txt.
    So I cant reproduce it. And sure It is working because If it doesn't, the Ffb is reversed.

Perhaps you should try to do a fresh installation of your game.
  15. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Patrick, I PM'd you with the solution for this.
  16. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

This causes the problem: in the realfeel.ini file on line 15 it should show like VehicleDelimiterSize=5, instead of VehicleDelimiterSize=18.
    I tried the change and no problems experienced.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. Good point.

Wondering why you had 18 :O_o:
    5 is the default in fact.
  18. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

I guess it comes from another mod where I copied the realfeel.ini file from into my GSCE installation. I'll check from what mod that is, I've still got all the download files.
  19. Line 15 in mine said "64" !!! I wonder where that came from?
  20. Top Quality.