1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Ferrari F430 @ Monza 1970 - Sunday February 27th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]
    Servername: RaceDepartment US-F430
    Class: Ferrari F430
    Track: 1970 Monza
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 60 minutes (20:00 EST / 01:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x25 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Eric Estes
    3. Rich Dozier
    4. Dino Paolini
    5. Jim Cole
    6. Chris Rigby
    7. Ihab HAbbas
    8. GAry Rigby
    9. Dean Warner
    10. Jamie Hendrie
    11. Steven Rintoul
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?

3. Big change from last week - Wheee!!

Sign me up please.

4. I'd like to try these cars out.

5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

I'm in

I wonder if this version is better than standart Monza

6. dino it is WAAAAAAAAAY better!

7. Would like to give this a try, though for right now the car is a bit unstable at speed, so have to work that kink out. Sign me up please.

8. try adjusting our steering sensitivity Jim........you mean it tends to wander left/right?

9. Yes it wanders left/right once I get towards the end of the back straight. I can run the C6R Vette on this track and it doesn't have this issue so I am sure that I need to work on the setup to make the car more stable. I believe that I will have to reduce the camber a little in order to keep the tires flatter and I will probably have to play with the toe settings to make sure that they are in order as well.

10. Haven't worked on this, but I'll probably start of with 0 rear toe and -.10 front and go from there, given the nature of the track. So long as I can maintain maximum speed in T1, less is more here (IMO).

11. sign me up please

12. has this been and gone or still on? if so sign me up.

cheers

13. I am back after 2 months no home internet as I moved to my new home but fainally thanks to ComCast hehe pls sign me in.

14. Sign me up please, really enjoyed last weeks race

15. Server is up!

16. would love to join you guys, but unfortunately, my download of the car mod doesnt appear ingame, any ideas?

for now i have R07/R On/EVO and the PCC mobil1 supercup and DTM2010 installed. does the PCC files maybe conflict with them im not so sure....

would appreciate anyhelp, and...if i can get it sorted i'l run :) John and Steven would run also i guess if we can get this mod installed correctly

EDIT:- We can race, in my sheer ignorance checked the server once it was up and didnt realise that it was classed under the GT-Sport Class, my bad, we all have mod and track installed correctly...so count me in :D

John,Steven should also be posting to confirm entry, thanks anyway guys!

17. Count me in

18. glad you guys have it sorted out! I have 2 setups loaded online for you to use as well........Cheers!

19. EDIT Skinpack was corrupted.......

20. Screw it sign me up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.