AC Ferrari F248 F1 @ Barcelona Moto - Sunday December 6th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
only 10€ for a year currently :confused:. Can I buy another one before my current one runs out, only see the gift option?
Afraid not, we have no mechanism in place at the moment to queue up subscriptions. They become available to buy again after you current subscription runs out.

I may or may not join you guys, depending on how tired I am after the GT3 race in R3E. Tonight's server should go up a bit earlier, as per usual :)

Was a weird race, after the pit stop I had no idea where I was in relation to others because clever me switched off all position/timing HUD elements, so I was driving alone basically and when I came up to lap a backmarker and he wasn't letting me past for 2 laps, I thought maybe it was for position and he just went for a 0 stopper and his tyres were fading badly - until suddenly he decicded to let me past on the straight.

Thanks for the race, hoping some of the regulars join again next race.

No good performance, never really felt 100% comfortable. 1st stint had to be shortened as I killed my front wing crashing in the second last corner while trying to maintain my gap to @Oscar Hardwick. When @Geof closed in on me in the final laps my tyres were at 93%, leaving me without a chance. As the podium was gone I decided to come in one more time for a final sprint on supersofts. Managed to at least snatch the fastest laps, though only just. @Ho3n3r was driving in a league of his own.

No good performance, never really felt 100% comfortable. 1st stint had to be shortened as I killed my front wing crashing in the second last corner while trying to maintain my gap to @Oscar Hardwick. When @Geof closed in on me in the final laps my tyres were at 93%, leaving me without a chance. As the podium was gone I decided to come in one more time for a final sprint on supersofts. Managed to at least snatch the fastest laps, though only just. @Ho3n3r was driving in a league of his own.

If it helps, I had no idea because I was just pushing since I couldn't know if I was 1st, 2nd or 10th. :p

The car/track combo was just a match made in heaven for me though. Next race will be way different.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back