Ferrari F2003 GA Collaboration SK Racing & ML2166 HD

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Okay here we have the F 2003 GA Ferrari.

Sk Racing had the idea and made a start on the car, but due to him running into a busy period for himself, he wasn't able to finish it.

So he handed the project over to me to finish off.

Due to conflicting images I have seen of the car, we have produced two versions.

One with the 3D Marlboro text..... and one with the traditional Marlboro text.

Both cars done in 4096.

Completely redone throughout including speccoc file and wheels.

The two different versions are clearly marked within the download file.

The West Mclaren in one of the shots can be found here.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/west-mclaren-mercedes-collab-by-sk-racing-ml2166.50673/

Please back up any files due to be changed first.

Enjoy

:thumbsup:

f2003g.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks so much for finishing SK's work, ML.

Now I have to struggle and figure out if I want to use this livery or the fictional one. :O_o:

Okay here we have the F 2003 GA Ferrari.

Sk Racing had the idea and made a start on the car, but due to him running into a busy period for himself, he wasn't able to finish it.

So he handed the project over to me to finish off.

Due to conflicting images I have seen of the car, we have produced two versions.

One with the 3D Marlboro text..... and one with the traditional Marlboro text.

Both cars done in 4096.

Completely redone throughout including speccoc file and wheels.

The two different versions are clearly marked within the download file.

The West Mclaren in one of the shots can be found here.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/west-mclaren-mercedes-collab-by-sk-racing-ml2166.50673/

Please back up any files due to be changed first.

Enjoy

:thumbsup:

f2003g.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE
Please make a red bull like this i have almost every car now with either fake or old liveries and waiting for a red bull one if you have the time please think about this:thumbsup:
Edit>> or Caterham or Marussia

Please make a red bull like this i have almost every car now with either fake or old liveries and waiting for a red bull one if you have the time please think about this:thumbsup:
Everytime you post something it's to ask for more cars and not to thank for the mod... what's going on...

Errr I think you'll find Marussia was already done not so long ago.

Tried checking the forum?

The other two I won't be rushing too.

There are a few Red Bulls already done.

Lotus is probably last on my list of things to do.

Thank you.

go
Everytime you post something it's to ask for more cars and not to thank for the mod... what's going on...
go away mate every time i post u always have something to say so just leave alone

Edit by Tom Endres: next time we'll make sure you'll be unable to comment on anything for a while. Do not insult other members, please. [Original edit by Yves Larose, comment changed by Tom Endres]

go
go away mate every time i post u always have something to say so just leave alone

Edit by Tom Endres: next time we'll make sure you'll be unable to comment on anything for a while. Do not insult other members, please. [Original edit by Yves Larose, comment changed by Tom Endres]
Dude... on the top you must have respect, and after that thank the user who posts the mod. It takes time and dedication, and if he didn't want, he wouldn't share it with us. Secondly, this is a forum and im free to quote or anything your comments. All what I said is true, you don't thank the modder, and there's a thread opened talking about that (http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/greedy-how-about-a-simple-thank-you.50892/). If you want to request something, do it on the request thread, but not on every post from a modder. Thanks, and sorry for having to do it ML2166.

Dude... on the top you must have respect, and after that thank the user who posts the mod. It takes time and dedication, and if he didn't want, he wouldn't share it with us. Secondly, this is a forum and im free to quote or anything your comments. All what I said is true, you don't thank the modder, and there's a thread opened talking about that (http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/greedy-how-about-a-simple-thank-you.50892/). If you want to request something, do it on the request thread, but not on every post from a modder. Thanks, and sorry for having to do it ML2166.
sorry i was in a bad mood and kinda took ur post in a bad way

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back